How do you hide magnets?

iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I'm creating a character with magnets on the face but I cant' figure out how to hide them. They're assigned to the head so whenever I click the head, say to edit things with dials like expression, the magnets show up and I can't hide them ):

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I'm assuming this is in DS4 -- on the Scene tab there's a column labeled "S" for selectable -- click on that column for the magnets and they become unselectable.

• iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
    edited December 1969

I'm assuming this is in DS4 -- on the Scene tab there's a column labeled "S" for selectable -- click on that column for the magnets and they become unselectable.

Nope, Poser.
  • fonpaolofonpaolo Posts: 229
    edited December 1969

Select your magnet "Mag X" (where "X" is the magnet's number), on top menu -> Display -> Element Style -> Outline.

You can do the same simply clicking on the magnet -> right click, a popup will appear -> from the menu -> Element Style -> Outline.

I say Outline because you can still see the magnet, but this will not cover the object from your point of view.

• kmw_5213kmw_5213 Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

Go into the Properties tabs and turn off its visibility.

kmw

• RobertEVRobertEV Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Or select the figure, go to Display - Deformers - Hide All
    That works on the 9mbi clothing, which has a lot of magnets

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

what everone else said, but also if you have the hierarchy window open you can poke out the eyeball by the magnet in that and hide it that way