Thank you Britney and Daz Customer Support

kimhkimh Posts: 386
edited June 2012 in The Commons

I just wanted to say a huge thank you. In the excitement of the Supersuit release I purchased the Pro Suite without carefully checking everything that was in it. Once I received it I discovered I had half the items that were different from the Pro Bundle to the Pro Suite and the other half I really didn't need for the cost. So fo the first time ever I put in a ticket for a refund. Since the Pro Bundle was going off sale today, I decided that whether the refund was issued yet or not today I would purchase the Bundle.

Well I came home from from work today to find that I had the sale reversed and the refund was issued as requested so I put the Pro Bundle, Mardi Gras textures and masks into my cart and found I had no way to check out. If I did manage to get to a checkout page there was an error saying the items were no longer saleable. I tried several things (removing, re-adding, logging in and out, clearing all temp files etc to no avail. So I picked up the phone and called Daz. I was connected immediately to Britney who very nicely helped me get my order put through and made sure everything was cleared up. She was very pleasant in what must be a very harried environment right now with all the issues being experienced.

I just want to say thank you for that :-)

Kim

Post edited by kimh on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,470
    edited December 1969

I had the same exact problem today. I guess I should've called. Glad it all got fixed for you.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947
    edited December 1969

Thank you for posting something positive in these times of strife and angst!

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Thank you for posting something positive in these times of strife and angst!

seconded :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

kimh said:
    . . . So I picked up the phone and called Daz. I was connected immediately to Britney who very nicely helped me get my order put through and made sure everything was cleared up. She was very pleasant in what must be a very harried environment right now with all the issues being experienced . . .

Isn't Britney great? It's not just her, there are several DAZzlers who routinely go a few extra miles to make right whatever's going wrong. Thanks guys, much appreciated!
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,328
    edited December 1969

kimh said:
    . . . So I picked up the phone and called Daz. I was connected immediately to Britney who very nicely helped me get my order put through and made sure everything was cleared up. She was very pleasant in what must be a very harried environment right now with all the issues being experienced . . .

Isn't Britney great? It's not just her, there are several DAZzlers who routinely go a few extra miles to make right whatever's going wrong. Thanks guys, much appreciated!

I agree.

Perhaps we should start a campaign to make Britany the CEO.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Employee of the year, with some bonus.

She fixed my (twice-clicked) order as well (to once-bought). Got store credits and spent them to get the Orca (due to FirstBastion's Breaking Waves).

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I'll add my appreciation! Every time I have a ticket Britney has been prompt, courteous, and helpful. I'm glad this thread exists...I'm sure she and her co-workers have been under a lot of stress recently.