Room Creator

MouserMouser Posts: 675
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Room Creator 2 is pretty handy and I've found the Slum addon especialy usfull.
But the floor mats, they're so clean and new looking (especialy the carpet).

Is there any chance of a dirty well used looking floor materials for RC?
Maybe some floor boards, standard, polished and rotting (please no more floor tiles)?
Hey maybe a weatherboard outside?

I'd pay $ for that

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Mouser said:
    Room Creator 2 is pretty handy and I've found the Slum addon especialy usfull.
    But the floor mats, they're so clean and new looking (especialy the carpet).

Is there any chance of a dirty well used looking floor materials for RC?
    Maybe some floor boards, standard, polished and rotting (please no more floor tiles)?
    Hey maybe a weatherboard outside?

I'd pay $ for that

I like this Idea. RC2 is my goto for most interior sets. But as the nature of the floors are set in a grid doing Textures that did not Repeat would be a problem for the floors. I have dirtied up the floors using some shaders and changing the Tiling of the shaders on the texture. Not that hard to do.
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,845
    edited December 1969

One thing I would like is the ability to do individual walls or wall segments without having to place the whole nine-square walls setup. The only place I've seen where you can do individual segments is with windows and doors.

Unless I'm missing a feature that's right there, which is entirely possible.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited December 1969

Your right, the floor is set up for tiles, maybe a new floor prop is in order?

edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    One thing I would like is the ability to do individual walls or wall segments without having to place the whole nine-square walls setup. The only place I've seen where you can do individual segments is with windows and doors.

Unless I'm missing a feature that's right there, which is entirely possible.

You can Turn off any Wall Segments that you do not need. With the EYE icon on the control bar. When turned off DS will not see it or render it.
    edited December 1969

Mouser said:
    Your right, the floor is set up for tiles, maybe a new floor prop is in order?
    Just delete the Floor and Load any Floor prop you like or make your own from a plane Primative. Then use any shader or image you like for your floor.