♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Dartanbeck and Rosie ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Extremely sickly sweet lovey dovey revenge thread♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
post Valentine renders and sacharine poetry here for the OTHER Birthday pair
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
the day for lovers is arriving, and these two fight dragons and orcs together in scanty clothing so any such renders also appropriate.
also bare chested muscley hunks spliting rocks for landscaping.
I must work on something too but got the thread up already!

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited February 2013

....also bare chested muscley hunks spliting rocks for landscaping.
    I must work on something too but got the thread up already!

You just want bare chested muscly hunk pictures! Admit it! ;-)

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Well, Not bare-chested... but here's a couple shots during stonework of me. This place eventually became a Japanese Maple Garden. Lot's of fun to create.

LANSCAPING_2_033.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 2M
    LANSCAPING_2_029.jpg
    1500 x 1125 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Here's a poster I made for Neverwinter Con 4, which was the first that celebrated both Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2.
    Rosie having to slay an evil beast again! I keep find nice bare-chested shots, but the TOS won't let me post 'em. ;)

NWCon4c.jpg
    848 x 848 - 124K
    edited December 1969

Found it Wendy. Me and Rosie. Then the other one is me and my Big Brother.

My_WD.jpg
    495 x 437 - 26K
    dartagnan_rose.jpg
    434 x 435 - 22K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited February 2013

YES indeed, that was the photo I recalled!

have pirate gear and long dresses so must do a render soon.

yes EP and others ANY bare chested hunks welcome

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

In the above picture of Rosie and Me, I had a ex-Navy Seal friend make that band of roses that she wears around her head. I invited the entire county to our wedding. I played in three of the seven rock bands and we went through 47 out of 50 half-barrels of beer. Our wedding suite was a seven-man tent we found on sale at Dunhams, with a nice queen sized air bed, a pair of nice chaise loungers... that was an amazing tent. Rosie had the grill going early the next morning and made bacon, eggs and toast for everyone as they woke up throughout the day... twas an event to behold!

edited December 1969

YES indeed, that was the photo I recalled!

have pirate gear and long dresses so must do a render soon.

yes EP and others ANY bare chested hunks welcome

Right! I found it!
  • GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

Well, Not bare-chested... but here's a couple shots during stonework of me. This place eventually became a Japanese Maple Garden. Lot's of fun to create.

Nice! I wish I could hire your crew to transform my (very tiny) backyard into something I wouldn't have to mow...

Did I mention it was tiny? You could be done in a couple of hours probably! :)

edited December 1969

In the above picture of Rosie and Me, I had a ex-Navy Seal friend make that band of roses that she wears around her head. I invited the entire county to our wedding. I played in three of the seven rock bands and we went through 47 out of 50 half-barrels of beer. Our wedding suite was a seven-man tent we found on sale at Dunhams, with a nice queen sized air bed, a pair of nice chaise loungers... that was an amazing tent. Rosie had the grill going early the next morning and made bacon, eggs and toast for everyone as they woke up throughout the day... twas an event to behold!

May it never be said that Wisconsinites don't know how to party!

edited February 2013

Party capital of the World!
    Here's my wife and I in 3d - Ready for Action!

DR_Pano_ND.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 580K
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited February 2013

Garstor said:

Nice! I wish I could hire your crew to transform my (very tiny) backyard into something I wouldn't have to mow...

Did I mention it was tiny? You could be done in a couple of hours probably! :)You wouldn't believe what I can do with tiny. My mini waterfalls are pretty cool. But custom stone can also do a lot with tiny... but I enjoy using miniature plants in tiny locations. Some are mostly maintenance-free, but otherwise, if watering isn't something you enjoy (Rosie and I Love to water), I am an expert at very low cost, low-consumption irrigation. I built mine for under $500 USD, and it covers everything! Try and find that! lol
    I just like working.

DR_TLF.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 197K
    edited December 1969

You wouldn't believe what I can do with tiny. My mini waterfalls are pretty cool. But custom stone can also do a lot with tiny... but I enjoy using miniature plants in tiny locations. Some are mostly maintenance-free, but otherwise, if watering isn't something you enjoy (Rosie and I Love to water), I am an expert at very low cost, low-consumption irrigation. I built mine for under $500 USD, and it covers everything!

The Last Temptation Of Garstor! (or something like that)

I do have an irrigation system but I doubt that I'm using it effectively. Technically we're still under drought conditions here (which explains the massive thunderstorm that rolled over here at 3am...).

Yeah; I think custom stone work in the backyard would be really nice. I'll have to seriously consider that.

edited February 2013

I began designing irrigation systems for summer homes and cottages up here, which had very little pressure to work with. It turned out to my (and my client's) benefit, as I implemented techniques and designs that are approved for areas with water use restrictions. The tiniest bit of help can mean the difference between life and death of a plant. It's amazing what just a little can do.
    "Hey Rose, we're headin' fer Texas! Pack yer gear!"

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited February 2013

This is a wuvvy dovey picture, though it's probably more suited to Sock's tastes than Wendy's or Dart's!

My wife getting a kiss from our Jersey steer, Whopper Jr.

Wife-and-Whopper.jpg
    1900 x 1425 - 956K
    Post edited by evilproducer on
    edited December 1969

"Hey Rose, we're headin' fer Texas! Pack yer gear!"

:lol: Can I afford to hire the spectacular Dartanbeck?

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Maybe a group rate? My front yard sure could use some attention and I'm sick and tired of mowing.

edited February 2013

Rosie mows lawns :)
    I only install them and/or remove/replace them. I love getting rid of at least parts of them, tilling in a whole bunch of nice, rich, organic matter and some nice, picturesque boulders, and then doll it all up with plants a bit unique to the site. The last thing I ever want to do is to replicate the neighbor's place!!!
    I was recently turned on to these incredible dwarf River Birch. Funny thing is that they actually look more like our native paper birch (betula - papyrifera) but without the inherent lack of immunities. Oh they're growth habit is gorgeous and they max out at 15' x 15' - but that's like, Max! They're quite old by that time, and they'll only barely extend that far with their furthest branches - so you get this awesome little shade tree in a really tiny area. But there are plenty of really nice miniature trees and shrubs. For my waterfall, I actually spent $25 a piece on some 2.5" pot Hosta, that max out at 8" diameter. You should see these cute little buggers. Maybe I'll get a camera one day and take some decent pictures so I can show you what I mean. The miniature waterfall is 5-6" deep in the deepest spot. It runs 3' and spills down a trickling naturalized 12" falls of field stone every so slowly. This is a special way to attract tiny song birds. They're afraid of deep water, so we give them an inviting and relaxing environment to walk into and splash their little wings in. We love to cater to whatever wildlife we can attract into our downtown lot, which is very small. Many of my plants - especially the miniature trees (which are otherwise very expensive, due to their rarity) are throw-aways because they were dying or dead. Rosie shakes her head, but in a month's time, I have them back up and healthy! ;)

Edit:
    On the other side of the house, I finally installed a small babbling brook. This Video was shot before I was even finished building it. Very low quality - shot with a smart phone - and I'm not into working with that stuff very much. Mine just rings, and I answer it - nothing smart there! lol
    The second week after this was running, a pair of Wisconsin Green Frogs made it there home and bred there. I can hardly wait for the tadpoles in spring!

edited December 1969

a slightly toony Rosie and Dartanbeck inspired couple

RosieDartInspiredCouple.jpg
    1542 x 2000 - 1M
    edited December 1969

I can watch men do hard labour all day!
    & a non toony version of my render, still does not look like Rosie and Dart though.
    My LAMH converted to .duf figure coiff is a worry!! :snake:

DR.jpg
    1542 x 2000 - 991K
    Dart.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 570K
    edited December 1969

I can watch men do hard labour all day!

Haha! This actually makes me feel pathetic that I sit in front of a computer nearly all day...and then do that again after work for my hobby. If it wasn't for the gym (hardcore ritual for me now...3+ years), I'd be darn near dead. Yeah, Texas will do that to you... :) They loves them some deep-fat frying here...

Those renders are actually rather striking in their likeness.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I knew you would grab on to that, Wendy. Now, I sit back and await the animation

edited December 1969

Wow... I am truly honored! How fantastic!!!!
    Thanks Wendy!
    Love 'em all!

edited December 1969

♬♭♪♬♬♯♬♬♪♬♯ Happy Birthday Rosie!!! ♬♭♪♬♬♯♬♬♪♬♯

• Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

Great couple of renders Wendy!

The light is awesome, esp on the first one.

Dartan. That pic of you by the speakers with your brother - that looks like a fun gig to play - I play bass, and wouldn't mind blasting a riff or two through that stack!

edited December 1969

Yeah... That's his rig, my Bass. I was Bassist, Drummer, and lead singer for that band - It was just two of us - I wrote all of the music which turned out to be 90 minutes worth - so I could teach the guitarist how to write grunge rock on his guitar - which is why I bought that BC Rich Warlock sitting there. It had nasty-awesome EMC pickups with that long three octave neck. Thing spanked! Plus it was the same shade of blue as my drums. Assassin was a screaming White Zombie-esque band that was interrupted by Wayne's stomach cancer :(
    I recorded all of the drum tracks on Wayne's Tascam four track. The album was called Assassin: Tales of the Macabre, which is still one of my favorite works.
    That was my wedding.
    Rosie and I invited the whole county - we went through 47 out of 50 half barrels that weekend. I played in three of the nine bands on that stage - which has since been used for cancer benefits. The Bass player for my then most busy, more permanent band, Glass Hammer, owned the land and built the stage. Spent a few thousand every year for that fest - licenses to keep camping and drinking legal. He's the only place one that road - and he had his sons guard the entrance. You could come, but you could never leave! :) ('Till the next day when the alcohol wore off )

edited December 1969

♬♭♪♬♬♯♬♬♪♬♯ Happy Birthday Rosie!!! ♬♭♪♬♬♯♬♬♪♬♯
    Rosie says: "Oh my god, Wendy! Thank you!
    Her face got all red! :)
  • Sci Fi FunkSci Fi Funk Posts: 1,198
    edited December 1969

Yeah... That's his rig, my Bass. I was Bassist, Drummer, and lead singer for that band - It was just two of us - I wrote all of the music which turned out to be 90 minutes worth - so I could teach the guitarist how to write grunge rock on his guitar - which is why I bought that BC Rich Warlock sitting there. It had nasty-awesome EMC pickups with that long three octave neck. Thing spanked!

It looks like it. Man, that looks like some wedding do. Congrats!

I was fortunate to play bass in a few prime locations about in the late 90s early 2000s. The sound check was as much fun as the gig! (getting to play solo whilst the sound guy whacks up the volume).

So do you have or do you plan to animate to your new music? That is my aim. A double whammy of goodness. Music and 3D images!

edited December 1969

Yeah... That's his rig, my Bass. I was Bassist, Drummer, and lead singer for that band - It was just two of us - I wrote all of the music which turned out to be 90 minutes worth - so I could teach the guitarist how to write grunge rock on his guitar - which is why I bought that BC Rich Warlock sitting there. It had nasty-awesome EMC pickups with that long three octave neck. Thing spanked!

It looks like it. Man, that looks like some wedding do. Congrats!

I was fortunate to play bass in a few prime locations about in the late 90s early 2000s. The sound check was as much fun as the gig! (getting to play solo whilst the sound guy whacks up the volume).

So do you have or do you plan to animate to your new music? That is my aim. A double whammy of goodness. Music and 3D images! That was the late 90's! :)

Yes. I have a thread going here as I try to find my new music software of choice.
    It's time to start laying tracks for my animations :)

• the thread probably should be resurrected heart

it must be about that time

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Romance, renders, and remodeling! This thread has it all!