Trying to log into Carrara Cafe to download a script

I'm having trouble logging into Carrara cafe, not sure where or who to ask for help. Thought I'd post here, since many of the same users are here. I can't remember if I set up an account there a while ago or not, but every attempt I make to log in, register, or retrieve a lost password does nothing. Any pointers? 

I'm just trying to download this script, which I haven't seen anywhere else: http://carraracafe.com/downloads/?did=26

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

yes, i have the same problem

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701
    edited May 2017

Your efforts are noted and appreciated, thanks Jetbird D2 - and thanks for the pointer rk66.

Props to the CarraraTors (animation site) folks as well (esp. 0oseven)

While in TY mode, the 'life' that this amazing tool still enjoys is directly attributable (sp?) to all of you folks in here -

(i started listing names, then realized there's simply no way I'm gonna get everyone... Thanks all - you know who you are.)

You folks are keeping some important dreams alive, and it's a hell-of-a-good-time tracking everyone's progress, renders, and information sharing.

cheers,

--ms

(Edit - complete TY update)

Post edited by mindsong on
  • david_macraedavid_macrae Posts: 109
    edited May 2017

I was able to log in to my carrara cafe account and download the script. I remember seeing that post above a while ago and changed my password. Anyway I put the script in my google drive so you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxnCBXSb9V4jZmF1eWxQajFsREU

Post edited by david_macrae on
    edited May 2017

I am not 100 percent sure if this is allowed. I would think it should be, but if for some reason my link is taken down feel free to message me and I will send you the link.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you all so much! I was able to register, but when I go to make a password, I'm stuck in the endless "your password link is invalid" loop. I would love to get in there some day, LOL.

Thank you David for providing an alternate site for that download. 

• rk66rk66 Posts: 438

Write PM to Jetbird.