Sci-Fi morphs for Genesis 3

It would be nice to have a morph (and props) set for extraterrestial persons we know from many well-know Sci-Fi movies and TV-series, could be like the "Fantasy creature HD morphs".

Comments

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550

I like that, specially for dialed geographs-like for veins, tumours, small tentacles, extraarms.... this would be the definitive SciFI creature morphs HD

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

I don't know how extensive it will be, but since the Creature Creator sets usually have undead, fantasy and alien categories, the only one missing for the G3 set is the latter.

Unfortunately, I doubt it'll have extra arms, tendrils and so on, since those would be geografts, not shaping morphs.

• chrbou2001chrbou2001 Posts: 117

I don't know how extensive it will be, but since the Creature Creator sets usually have undead, fantasy and alien categories, the only one missing for the G3 set is the latter.

Unfortunately, I doubt it'll have extra arms, tendrils and so on, since those would be geografts, not shaping morphs.

Right, but maybe there could also be an extra product like this one:

Dark Fantasy Add-Ons for Genesis 3 Female(s)

but "only" with Sci-Fi orientation.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

That'd be a different product, though. The inevitable science-fiction-themed Creature Creator addition won't be like that.

Also, things like tentacles and additional limbs would be just as useful for fantasy scenes. It wouldn't be exclusive to science-fiction art. :)

• Josh CrockettJosh Crockett Posts: 572

Only issue is copyright with that kind of stuff. You can do similar "inspired by" characters, but not exact replicas. That being said, I like the morphs idea. There are a lot of add ons in store, you just have to search for them. Though, I personally would like to see more sci fi characters in general come to the store. My specialty is creatures and aliens, so you will see plenty more from me in the future like this guy 

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/29/64a282382b356a9c577f5ebf3f98c0.jpg

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I like the hellfish morphs for gen 2 on rendo. They easily gen-x over and look pretty good. Since they are aliens it doesn't really matter that they are designed fro genesis 2 female.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550

Can't  find the hellfish morphs, link please :)

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

I have almost all of Hellfish products. No disappointments there.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited May 2017

Hellfish/Dariofish?

If you are out there, I would buy your morphs here if you updated them for G3M & G3F. :)

Just sayin' :)

Post edited by RKane_1 on