shape issues

samialshahrisamialshahri Posts: 0
edited February 2013 in New Users

hi everyone,

wish to learn more tricks, if you check the picture area marked in red you would see the right pectoral going through the right arm instead of being pressed under the right arm. how do I give body parts pressed shape when against each other or at point of collision?

I also want to learn how to do a shape shift animation (i.e. animation of basic male transform into a Freak 5)

your time and effort are greatly appreciated
sam

Image removed, as we have no Content Advisory Filters http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279_3/

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,521
    edited December 1969

There is not really any self collision built in, so what you need to do is to use various morphs to fix that "manually".

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I also want to learn how to do a shape shift animation (i.e. animation of basic male transform into a Freak 5)

As Totte says, you would use the morph slider for that. Start with the basic male genesis, and slide the slider for Freak 5, there you have it.

There are also things called D-Formers in DAZ Studio which can deform the mesh, to imitate collision detection, but it may be easier to create a morph of your own if needed, using a modelling program.

• samialshahrisamialshahri Posts: 0
    edited February 2013

Thanks Totte,

sweet got "it" tucked under the arm looking natural, (sorry admin's didn't know that pic was a no no).

so I need to buy some slider morph, God bless you jim you're very helpiful.

Sam

Post edited by samialshahri on