Am I Missing Something

winberrywinberry Posts: 34
edited February 2013 in Daz Studio Discussion

I find Daz 3D a fantastic tool...yet when I look around the web I can hardly find anyone actually using it. Am I missing something? Is Daz meant only for hobbists as I mean to use it to produce content (books, posters, etc) and have no problem crediting DAZ & DAZ content creators. and I see my using Daz as more of a director than an illustrator when creating graphic novels. Would someone please take a look at: Link removed and let me know if I'm off the mark, or that I am onboard and this is how Daz 3D is meant to be utilized...thanks!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,513
    edited December 1969

We've removed the link from your post as it is both a commercial site and the content is somewhat stronger than we can allow, certainly without content flags.

However, to answer the question a graphic novel is certainly something that several users have created with DS, but in any event if the tool works for you then it's the right way to use it.

• winberrywinberry Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

thanks for the info,...sorry about the link, not trying to advertise and sorry too graphic. thanks again

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

this might be of interest User Stories here on the main part of the website http://www.daz3d.com/explore/user-stories/explore-aidana-willowraven