Content Question

spmwcspmwc Posts: 124
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

When I went to down load Bryce7 Pro to my system(I have a PC) there were 4 files to load. The first one was the Bryce studio itself and then there were 3 others.

1) Bryce7 Pro Content 7.0.0.21 exe. PC 672MB, which I loaded no problems

2) Bryce7 Pro lighting, which I loaded no problems

3) Bryce7 Pro Materials exe. PC 17.2 MB, but when I started to load this one it said it was called Bryce7 Pro Content 7.0.0.19 exe. PC and asked me if I wanted to uninstall the previously installed Bryce Pro Content. My question is; do I need this second content and if I do should I answer no to the question; do I want to uninstall the previously installed Pro content. Lost and confused, appreciate any help!!!:P

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

spmwc said:
    When I went to down load Bryce7 Pro to my system(I have a PC) there were 4 files to load. The first one was the Bryce studio itself and then there were 3 others.

1) Bryce7 Pro Content 7.0.0.21 exe. PC 672MB, which I loaded no problems

2) Bryce7 Pro lighting, which I loaded no problems

3) Bryce7 Pro Materials exe. PC 17.2 MB, but when I started to load this one it said it was called Bryce7 Pro Content 7.0.0.19 exe. PC and asked me if I wanted to uninstall the previously installed Bryce Pro Content. My question is; do I need this second content and if I do should I answer no to the question; do I want to uninstall the previously installed Pro content. Lost and confused, appreciate any help!!!:P

yep just tell it no

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You may find this PDF useful when installing Bryce

http://www.horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

• spmwcspmwc Posts: 124
    edited December 1969

Thanx for the reply Bigh and clearing up my confusion. I did as you said and loaded the second Pro content. Now I have the added Pro materials to go with the other content that comes with Bryce. Thanx again!!!!!:-)