Progress Reporting - Is 'DzProgress' Implemented?

ModelerMJModelerMJ Posts: 41

Hello All,

Sorry if this is already answered elsewhere but my searches did not produce any hits.  I am trying to use the Progress dialog in my Daz script (4.9) and am running into some issues.

1) The documentation says "The new class DzProgress should be used for all progress functionality."  When I try to use that in a script I get an error nessage stating that DzProgress is unknown.  Can anyone help me understand why this might be?  Or is DzProgress simply not implemented yet, despite what the documentation says?

2) The documentation also states that functions like startProgress() and so on were removed, yet these do work; I can display the dialog and update the progress bar without much trouble.  What I cannot find is a way to update the info text in the progress dialog as my script runs.  Is there a way to update the text?

This is for my SketchUp importer script, which is coming along nicely and working well for the most part; but development is also being held up on a regular basis by issues like this.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
MIke

Post edited by ModelerMJ on

Comments