A swan on wheels and a bird to fits the bill [Commercial]

Songbird ReMixSongbird ReMix Posts: 289
edited February 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

In a surprise move (even for me), I found myself not only revising my popular 2008 Toucans package but also creating a sequel set. This all came to be because my wife suggested I make a Toucans shower curtain for my Songbird ReMix Café Press store. Looking at my old Toucans set, I decided they needed the Songbird ReMix3 enhancements, like additional rump material layers, crest materials and the host of SBRM3 morphs. I also added more Toucan morphs and additional neck section for better neck bending. I was having so much fun with the first Toucans, I created a second set.

Current owners of Toucans1 will find two additional Toucans and several new props (branch and berries) now included in their package (reset your Download). Toucans2 includes 16 new Toucan species (4 with M/F versions) making 20 birds in all. You'll also be able to pick-up the revised "Cartoon-like" Toucan in my freebies (aka Toucan Sam).

Both Toucan sets, plus my "Elegant Swan" car model are available along with a special DAZ promotion on my store (buy 2 get 35% off , buy 3 get 40% off) as I kick off the 10 year anniversary of Songbird ReMix with several events now through the end of April. (Edited to clarify Sale conditions)

I also have a YouTube Clip of the Elegant Swan in action which shows some of the features that can be posed or animated.

Also don't forget, that my Open Rendering Season Contest is coming to a close, get your entries in!

ad2.JPG
754 x 599 - 98K
ad1.jpg
909 x 390 - 88K
Post edited by Songbird ReMix on

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Ken, that car was a nobrainer to put in the cart!
    It gave me a wicked idea for an adventure in India for my next adventure pack by reading the info on the page.
    I just love when items triggers the Imaginator that way ;-)

• Flint_HawkFlint_Hawk Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

This is an amazingly detailed, unique & beautful vehicle!

Ken's video is really worth seeing!

ElegantSwan.jpg
    667 x 800 - 182K
    edited December 1969

Youtube tells me "the clip is unavailable", did ken put on music that some copyright-analyzebot triggered on?

• Songbird ReMixSongbird ReMix Posts: 289
    edited February 2013

Totte said:

Youtube tells me "the clip is unavailable", did ken put on music that some copyright-analyzebot triggered on?

ooops, linked to my account version rather than the public one... the link should be fixed now. There is some music, an early PD Gershwin ragtime piece played by yours truly on my midi sequencer.

-----------

I should also announced that I have completed all the Studio 4.5 updates for my Songbird Remix series. Because of changes in Studio v4.5 some bird feet do not properly scale. The updates correct this plus have the latest Cr2s and some texture and character enhancements. These are in beta form right now... the final versions will be given to DAZ in a few weeks and will be available by resetting downloads somewhere (hopefully before) my Annual Audubon sale. In addition all my Songbird Remix freebies have been update too.

Post edited by Songbird ReMix on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

. . . Both Toucan sets, plus my "Elegant Swan" car model are available now in a special DAZ promotion (buy 2 get 35% off , buy 3 get 40% off) . . .

Bought, didn't get the discount, put in a support ticket. Thanks Ken!
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

. . . Both Toucan sets, plus my "Elegant Swan" car model are available now in a special DAZ promotion (buy 2 get 35% off , buy 3 get 40% off) . . .

Bought, didn't get the discount, put in a support ticket. Thanks Ken!
    The response to my support ticket was "Britney, Feb 19 15:56 (MST): The sale is purchase any of Ken Gilliand items and get 35% off. Purchase any 3 items and get 40% off. The sale excludes his new items of Toucans2 and Elegant Swan." Ken, from what you said earlier that doesn't look like what's supposed to be happening.
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry,... to be honest, I really didn't know too details about the sale. They ask if I would agree to a promotion around my releases and I said yes. For this forum post, I simply read off that I saw on the newsletter this morning-- I see now looking at it that it can be interrupted several ways.

• Flint_HawkFlint_Hawk Posts: 8
    edited February 2013

Here is the vibrant Saffron Toucanet, from Songbird ReMix Toucans2. What marvelous birds! I love them!

Saffron_Toucanet.JPG
    799 x 617 - 230K
    Post edited by Flint_Hawk on
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Here is the vibrant Saffron Toucanet, from Songbird ReMix Toucans2. What marvelous birds! I love them!

Oh my. What a beautiful render.

edited December 1969

wow... great render!

---

another small update to my back catalog-- I just updated one of my ancient products at DAZ, the "Safari Camp"... I updated the Poser 4 material settings to something a little more modern lol and for the first time ever added DAZ Studio 3.0+ materials. The update is in my Download section.

edited December 1969

Cool, I'm a happy owner if safari props ;-) Founds a few other updates there as well (I'm lazy finding updates, too much content and too little time)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

wow... great render!

---

another small update to my back catalog-- I just updated one of my ancient products at DAZ, the "Safari Camp"... I updated the Poser 4 material settings to something a little more modern lol and for the first time ever added DAZ Studio 3.0+ materials. The update is in my Download section.

I grabbed the swan. Looking forward to using it.

Thanks for the studio materials for Safari Camp. I love that set and used it again last year in an image. I also want to note that just above that on the downloads page is a set of badges. I love those too and have brought them with me through a couple of pc changes over the years. But I discovered some textures were missing--easy to happen when you've had something so long and organized and re-organized runtimes--so I re-downed the file you have up there and found it contains even more badges!

Thank you!

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    I grabbed the swan. Looking forward to using it.

Thanks for the studio materials for Safari Camp. I love that set and used it again last year in an image. I also want to note that just above that on the downloads page is a set of badges. I love those too and have brought them with me through a couple of pc changes over the years. But I discovered some textures were missing--easy to happen when you've had something so long and organized and re-organized runtimes--so I re-downed the file you have up there and found it contains even more badges!

Thank you!

You're welcome... I guess now you "don't need stinkin' badges" anymore :)
    I will probably update over the next month-- Water Lily Gaden, Perching Places, and maybe my old architectural models

Thank-you for supporting my products

edited December 1969

I've just updated "Perching Places"-- after promising for years-- lol. There's some pretty big improvements in the logs, branches and snags, as well as being updated for the latest versions of Poser and DAZ Studio.