Aircraft Carrier

And to go with the Flight Suit I mentioned earlier, an aircraft carrier would be awesome, Something like this, minus all the jets of course :D 

_3d8ef156-f68f-11e6-bee8-7b74d3637aa8.JPG
960 x 540 - 83K

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

And to go with the Flight Suit I mentioned earlier, an aircraft carrier would be awesome, Something like this, minus all the jets of course :D 

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/uss-enterprise-cvn-65-/97029

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/uss-lexington-cv2-/92582

• anniekicksanniekicks Posts: 10

I tried the renderosity Enterprise. No textures and no UV maps. Requires a lot of extra work.

• "Whistling Death Warplane" by DarkEdgeDesign has a piece of flight deck as a prop. It is not a complete carrier but very helpful. Some of the 3d artists prove that they are actually thinking about what the customer is likely to do with their props  ... 

•  

anniekicks said:

I tried the renderosity Enterprise. No textures and no UV maps. Requires a lot of extra work.

Lucky you - I am also looking for an aircraft carrier, I also bought the Enterprise... I don't even find it in my library. - and yes, after spending way too much money on Daz-stuff I should know how to install it correctly ^^
    Sorry for digging up the old thread 

• Lookingforguds said:

anniekicks said:

Lucky you - I am also looking for an aircraft carrier, I also bought the Enterprise... I don't even find it in my library. - and yes, after spending way too much money on Daz-stuff I should know how to install it correctly ^^

Which format are the files using, and where are you looking?

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,798

Lookingforguds said:

anniekicks said:

According to the readme, it consists of half a dozen obj files. So you need to find wherever you stored them (or download them again) and then import them into Daz via File > Import... It'll probably take some trial and error to find the right parameters when importing to get everything the right way up and scaled correctly.

Once you've got it imported, you can save it into your library as a figure/prop asset.

• chris-2599934 said:

Lookingforguds said:

anniekicks said:

According to the readme, it consists of half a dozen obj files. So you need to find wherever you stored them (or download them again) and then import them into Daz via File > Import... It'll probably take some trial and error to find the right parameters when importing to get everything the right way up and scaled correctly.

Once you've got it imported, you can save it into your library as a figure/prop asset.

oh dmn, gonna look again into it. thanks for the response :-)