Genesis 3 advanced rigging facial and body and power poser template

Let me just first say genesis 8, the power poser template I think it is awesome. With that said I think if the same could be done for genesis 3 with the catalog that has accumulated it would be so great if there was the same posing end expression control for genesis 3 characters. It took a while for me to start using the genesis 3 base but once I did start to like it the next generation was I would assume that it was almost done. I just would love to see the same control or an almost would work here to. Maybe a rerelease of genesis 3 base would work but more control would be nice.

Comments

• They are working on the Genesis 3 templates now.

• that is awsome I cant wait to see that

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Ditto. I definitely want this! :)

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

They are working on the Genesis 3 templates now.

Daywalker, who are "they"? Do you mean DAZ? If so, that is strange as it would take away an important advantage of G8 over G3 and potentially reduce sales of G8.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,357
    edited June 2017

Daywalker, who are "they"? Do you mean DAZ? If so, that is strange as it would take away an important advantage of G8 over G3 and potentially reduce sales of G8.

Yes, we know that Daz is working on Geensis 3 templates - that was said, as I recall, when the 4.9.4 betas were available before Genesis 8 was released. To the extent that the facial rig was improved the new figure would still have the edge.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • TryhardTryhard Posts: 166

Has there been an update on this?

• They are working on the Genesis 3 templates now.

Any news on this matter?

I need it badly...

• if they were not encrypted I am pretty certain even I could have edited the 8 ones in notepad .....

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Waking up a dead thread any news on the template?