I dream of run bryce on my samsung 10.1

mach25mach25 Posts: 256
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Hi
yesterday I always carried a dualcore laptop with me and when I found an idea for a artpiece I just started my 3d apps and with help of bryce I could fast make a first render on the way to my work on bus
it would be to do the same with my samsung, but still its good to use it to sketch an idea for a render, like I do carrying a A4 paper block with pen
maybe possible with help of emulator?
M

Comments

• cris333cris333 Posts: 107
    edited February 2013

Maybe you need a WACOM(Bamboo) tablet or iPAD or Android tablet
    or(with) a sketching program such as Autodesk Sketchbook Designer or SketchUp Pro for 3D models

or you can draw online sketches here (not very advanced, similar to paint from windows)

http://mudcu.be/sketchpad/

all the stuff listed above can be expensive ,depends on budget ( i think Sketchbook Designer is included in the Designer or Entertainment suite pack only) except for the online sketching link which is free to use :lol:

as for emulators request ..i don't know.

Post edited by cris333 on
  • Analog-X64Analog-X64 Posts: 110
    edited December 1969

Microsofts Surface Pro tablet would be able to run Bryce natively, but I'm not sure how Bryce runs on Windows 8.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited December 1969

someone in the Carrara forum ran Carrara remotely through their android
    I have no idea where the thread is but there are several screen sharing apps in the Google play store.
    you need a good G3 connection no doubt, I am not sure what would happen if your signal dropped out mid doing something remotely on your PC.
    I cannot test it because my PC has even crappier 3G broadband that WILL drop out before I am halfway down the street in my car with the tablet!

• mach25mach25 Posts: 256
    edited December 1969

I think I try to use PS touch to make something similar I made earlier : based on already existing thing, like catsuit or MFD I make something with producing transmaps and bumpmaps and new texture

• v3rlon_7354dd516ev3rlon_7354dd516e Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

I feel your pain. I'd like to be able to run Bryce on my MacBook Pro. :P

Seriously, I do not know about the emulator bit, but I did try airplay to the apple TV with Lightwave. Seeing Lightwave on the big screen was nice, but there was a slight delay and it was annoying as (insert favorite expletive) for fine modeling. You might run into similar with Bryce, so test before you invest, so to speak.