Re-installing Bryce after windows re-install

edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Short story: I re-installed windows on my PC, and thusly no longer have Bryce (or the installation files) on my computer. I did purchase them through this site but can't find them anywhere on my downloadable content. I see it on my order history but that doesn't appear to have any download options. What I'm wondering is, how do I re-download Bryce and the related content I bought? I don't have to re-purchase it do it?

Thanks, sorry if this is a bit obvious. I'm probably missing something simple...

~Emily~

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Click the reset button next to Bryce in your itemised order History. That will immediaitely place it into your downloadable products

• edited December 1969

Yay I knew there would be some easy answer I was missing, Thank you.

• edited December 1969

How do I get to the itemized order history??? I don't see it!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

It's now called Product Library -- you also don't need to reset any more, you can just download.

• edited December 1969

I see the product library but there is no place to download the application. I see Bryce lightening and Bryce pro content but no application to download.

• edited December 1969

I want to send a screen shot but the forum wont let me send any enclosures

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

At the bottom of the Bryce 7 Pro page in your Product Library is a link for Bryce 7 -- that's where the actual application installer can be downloaded (the Pro serial number will convert it to Pro).

• edited December 1969

Thanks....I guess there is no Bryce 64.

They labeled that file as Bryce 32 bit as if there were a 64 bit version available.

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

You are correct, there is no Bryce 64bit version (yet).

We're all hopeful that it'll land eventually. :)