What the Hell Phil??? Central Business District

tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
edited June 2017 in Carrara Discussion
I totally needed this product about a week ago, but didn't even know it existed. PhilW made a kick ar$e product that I'm sure a LOT of you could use! You've got to promote better young son! Look at the promo pics. https://www.daz3d.com/central-business-district-for-carrara Then go ahead and stick it in the cart. THANKS Phil!!!
Post edited by tsarist on

Comments

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Well I tried to make a lot of noise about it when it came out!  Glad you found it eventually and I hope you get great value out of it.

And thanks for the "young" too!

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970
    PhilW said:

Well I tried to make a lot of noise about it when it came out!  Glad you found it eventually and I hope you get great value out of it.

And thanks for the "young" too!

Ahem....you might put a bit of drop shadow on the lettering in your sig line store banner... it could do with a bit of contrast, as could the cityscape image behind it.  (Sorry, pet.. it's the business graphic designer in me saying this!)

I love your products, especially the hair!  heartyes Silene

Thanks for the advice - I'll see what I can do.

• TerritanTerritan Posts: 76

Agreed on the contrast, but drop shadow would only provide highlight on one side. May I suggest a black outer glow? It boosts contrast around the entirety of the lettering.

Territan said:

Agreed on the contrast, but drop shadow would only provide highlight on one side. May I suggest a black outer glow? It boosts contrast around the entirety of the lettering.

Good thinking...you can control the spread of drop shadow to a point... I never like a hard uni-directional one, so maybe using a black outer glow would be better. Don't use the default setting of 'Screen'. Choose ''Normal' and then back off on the opacity till you get the effect you want. (if in PS). 

yes Silene

Changed!

PhilW said:

Changed!

OK, better... but your banner is no longer a linking image cheeky Silene

edited June 2017

D'oh! Thanks for pointing this out - I have now fixed it.

Post edited by PhilW on
  • mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

Nice banner and brilliant city-package!

Noticed that your new DS hair luster product got a good plug by Dreamlight in his email send-out. Hope it does well too!

--ms

Thanks - yes I saw that email from Dreamlight, quite a surprise! It has been doing very nicely, thank you!

• MarkIsSleepyMarkIsSleepy Posts: 1,496

LOL - I finally manage to get Dreamlight to stop spam emailing me and of course they finally include something relevant to my interests. I can't win. laugh

I've got your new DS hair product in my cart, just waiting for DAZ Support to figure out what's up with Iray on my machine before I buy. Although they did tell me how to save the render in the viewport (save> save last draw), which works fine in Iray mode, so that's something at least.