A new David and Horo product hits the store

Yes  indeed    A new David and Horo product hits the store        and it is part of todays sale and features on the Newsletter as well

https://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-1-pro-gritstone-hills

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,499

Thank you very much for advertising this set, Pam. Any news about judging challenge 25 and 26?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I know  I have been going through a bad patch and have let you all down rotten on those.   I did try setting up a poll through Survey Monkey, to try and get them judged in a different way,  but I somehow screwed it all up, couldn't work out how to get the poll set up properly, not even certain the Survey monkey can do what we would need it to do.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,355
    edited June 2017

Chohole - You are a Bryce Addict, so you didn't let anyone down, don't even think that. We all know that you are doing your best. Thanks for organising the Challenges.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited June 2017

Yeah, Cholole...like Mermaid...your expertise (and character) is super - no probs, would hire you in a second yes.

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,499

Chohole - thank you. Just take your time, no one is pushing you. Things don't always run as smooth as we would like.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

we all are Brycer, and a Brycer needs patience... I think everyone here have enough patience to wait, Chohole.smiley

• KerynaKeryna Posts: 101

No Problemo! Thanks for all you efforts keeping Brycers updated intouch and motivated.