Jedi Robes for V8 and M8

Enough Said :) Make it happen and it will sell like hot cakes, if it looks like it comes from a Star Wars Film y'all will be millionaires :p 

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

if it looks like it comes from a Star Wars Film y'all will be millionaires :p 

....and then spend that money on the lawsuit for copyright infringement, LOL

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,746

dynamic robe should get the general look. 

https://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-fantasy-and-monster-robes-bundle

•  if it looks like it comes from a Star Wars Film y'all will be millionaires :p 

Well that's not totally true look at a new release today 6-30-17 a woman with a Cat costume looks awfully familiar. Also the "Shadow " model for the G2M. It all boils down to if you make it look exactly like it and the name of the model. But I do agree with the original author of this post models of mainstream media would be cool to have, I would buy them.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388

Well that's not totally true look at a new release today 6-30-17 a woman with a Cat costume looks awfully familiar. Also the "Shadow " model for the G2M. It all boils down to if you make it look exactly like it and the name of the model. But I do agree with the original author of this post models of mainstream media would be cool to have, I would buy them.

Star Wars belongs to Disney now, and they're notoriouly picky about things like copyrights and trademarks....

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

The only think that make a regular robe a jedi robe is a jedi happens to be wearing it.

Talk about nondescript clothing. lol

You probably mean morphs that allow characters to wear it that Star Wars, conceal me face, style. With another dial for the off the shoulder ready-for-action.

I say make an exact replica and then call it 

Rogue-robes

force-frocks

sith-stitches

Hoth-cloths

Porkins-parkas

It's a trap tapestries....

But that suggestion looks spot-on.

•  

Leana said:

Star Wars belongs to Disney now, and they're notoriouly picky about things like copyrights and trademarks....

https://www.daz3d.com/laser-sword-and-poses   looks familiar to me, not that's a bad thing.

• retiretomauiretiretomaui Posts: 387

There's a Rey-outfit at Rendo. Not sure if that's what it's called for those pesky copyright issues, but it's there if you search for it. It's for V7/Gen3, if memory serves. In fact, I have have and haven't installed it, yet! Dummy me...

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by Noah LGP on