How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items?

Mr PbodyMr Pbody Posts: 7
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items? I just purchased an item and it failed to download 4 times. Said file could not be found, but the counter for the downloads still went down. Link is now expired. Sent a support ticket. Now waiting.

I'm getting tired of problems associated with this website. Certain forum topics cannot be found, now cannot download a file appropriately, lack of or difficulty find support, and the price of items and program additions.

I do like a lot of the products on this website. However I would judge that Renderosity.com is more superior and am having a look again at Poser my program.

Comments

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,069
    edited December 1969

How about non-expiring downloads on purchased items? I just purchased an item and it failed to download 4 times. Said file could not be found, but the counter for the downloads still went down. Link is now expired. Sent a support ticket. Now waiting.

I'm getting tired of problems associated with this website. Certain forum topics cannot be found, now cannot download a file appropriately, lack of or difficulty find support, and the price of items and program additions.

I do like a lot of the products on this website. However I would judge that Renderosity.com is more superior and am having a look again at Poser my program.

You can do a reset on the downloads from the order history. And the LAST thing I need to go with my 79-page order history is a 79-page available download list. :gulp:

• TatalorioTatalorio Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

I would much more appreciate a searchable order history with more sort options by date, name, type etc.

• Mr PbodyMr Pbody Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

I've downloaded the Rievel hair style. ZIP file. When I decompress there is an error code. I figure it is a download problem, but it is not.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I've downloaded the Rievel hair style. ZIP file. When I decompress there is an error code. I figure it is a download problem, but it is not.

Try the fix here:
    http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/krsears/utilities/FixDaz.zip.html