Are we going to get muscularity morphs for G8?

dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I've been waiting for the individual muscle morphs for G8.  I really can't build my custom characters without them.

Is there any ETA?  I haven't seen anything mentioned in the Commercial forum.

Comments

• Zev0 plans to do them, and I'm sure DAZ will have some as well.

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I did see Shapeshift which Zev0 just put out - it's a fine product which will enhance my collection.  I am specifically interested in the individual muscle morphs - like these:

https://www.daz3d.com/musculature-hd-morphs-for-genesis-3-bundle

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited July 2017
    Xenic is the one that did individual muscles yes. Shape Shift has muscle morphs but they are grouped into body parts. Eg arms, torso, upper and lower legs. Their aim is for figure shape rather than flexing and in depth muscle customization. For that, xenics set specializes in. I dont know when he is releasing a G8 version though.
    Post edited by Zev0 on

Thanks, Zev0!!  Love your stuff!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378

I've just invested in Zev0's shape shift for G8F, being a long time user of the G3F version. I concur with his remarks, however.  We really need a G8F version of Xenic's set for G3F. My fantasy warrioresses will look unaceptably skinny without it.

Cheers,

Alex.

• xenic101xenic101 Posts: 58
    edited August 2017

Hello!

I do plan to do Musculature morphs for Genesis 8...however it will be some time before I do. I'm super busy lately and want to make some substantial improvements, and there are a lot of morphs, and I'll have both the female and male sets ready at the same time (assuming there is a Genesis 8 Male...not confirming or denying any such thing).

Will be cool when it happens, definately worth the wait.

Post edited by xenic101 on
    xenic101 said:

Hello!

I do plan to do Musculature morphs for Genesis 8...however it will be some time before I do. I'm super busy lately and want to make some substantial improvements, and there are a lot of morphs, and I'll have both the female and male sets ready at the same time (assuming there is a Genesis 8 Male...not confirming or denying any such thing).

Hooray can't wait. One of my Favourite sets:)

• xenic101xenic101 Posts: 58
    Zev0 said:
    xenic101 said:

Hello!

You know, when you post glowing praise right after I post, it looks like we colluded...

edited August 2017

Lol. I have these threads bookmarked so whenever theres a response I get notified:) Just take my compliment and get to work:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    xenic101 said:
    Zev0 said:
    xenic101 said:

Hello!

You know, when you post glowing praise right after I post, it looks like we colluded...

I'm not colluding...

This will be an insta-buy for me!  Release and into my cart it goes, tra-la!

Seriously, I've been holding back doing much with G8F pending the morphs, so I'm really looking forward to them.  I rarely use characters right out of the box, so to speak, and am an avid dial-spinner. 

Just curious, xenic101, will there be a selection of right/left morphs? 

• dracorn said:

That should be doable for any symmetrical morphs by excluding vertices so long as the morph influence does not reach the central axis.

mrinal said:
    dracorn said:

That should be doable for any symmetrical morphs by excluding vertices so long as the morph influence does not reach the central axis.

So you are saying the exclusion can be applied after the morph? How would I do this?
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    dracorn said:
    mrinal said:
    dracorn said:

So you are saying the exclusion can be applied after the morph? How would I do this?

I'm not sure I understand all this dense jargon but the G3F version of Xenic's morphs has three dials for each muscle: left, right and both.

Cheers,

Alex.

That sounds great - perfect.

• dracorn said:
    mrinal said:
    dracorn said:

Here you go:

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 54
    edited September 2017
    xenic101 said:

Hello!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE any word yet? As you two seam so enamoured with each other maybe Zevo can help out, it's not like he is doing anything;) lol. 

Post edited by Happyboy on
  • Waiting. please hurry :)

• RenhaRenha Posts: 12

xenic101, huge fan, waiting with impatience :)