VERY IMPORTANT! C3DE Issue 10 is available!

Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 97
edited March 2013 in Carrara Discussion

Ladies and gentlemen,

Carrara 3D Expo Issue 10 is released!
more details:

www.carraracafe.com

_________
Text edited to be more appropriate for the topic :)

Post edited by Jetbird D2 on

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964
    edited December 1969

How cool is this :) Thanks again, professional as always. Looking forward to sitting down with it and reading those tuts.
    The interview looks very interesting;)

• edited December 1969

Many thanks !

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Not to be too critical, but it isn't regarding Carrara- It's regarding C3DE issue 10, which is about Carrara. That and the cutesy little teaser in the first post is more annoying than cryptic.

Considering all the, "special announcement" hoohaa we've had here lately, the natives are a little restless and cranky. ;-) Dial the salesmanship and hyperbole back a bit and just say what you mean in your thread title and your first post.

Nice job on the e-zine BTW.

• Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 97
    edited December 1969

hehe, hope you all will like the mag.

I am actually using the situation, not nice of me, but knowing the big announcement situation from DAZ 3D regarding Carrara, this thread should bring many people interested. But what people find here is still very related to Carrara, But will change the title, don;t wanna make people feel bad about it :)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I am actually using the situation, not nice of me, but knowing the big announcement situation from DAZ 3D regarding Carrara, this thread should bring many people interested. But what people find here is still very related to Carrara, But will change the title, don;t wanna make people feel bad about it :)

Hey Jetbird, as always it looks spectacular. Your interview was very enlightening as well. I learned a lot. You caught me in a cranky mood as I had just cleaned quite a bit of heavy, slushy snow from my large driveway. Sorry about that.

• Jetbird D2Jetbird D2 Posts: 97
    edited December 1969

Hey Jetbird, as always it looks spectacular. Your interview was very enlightening as well. I learned a lot. You caught me in a cranky mood as I had just cleaned quite a bit of heavy, slushy snow from my large driveway. Sorry about that.

Don't worry man :) Glad you like the mag and learned a lot :)

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

Excellent I have been waiting for this one to come out :) going to grab now!

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Throughly enjoyed. 9 was my first C3DE, and since then I've been going back and checking the older issues out..