How about a search engine for your previously bought items??

MarqueMarque Posts: 78
edited December 1969 in New Users

Or at least name them instead of giving an order number. I have NO idea what the order number was for studio 4.5 pro and in order to use the products I'm looking at buying I need to update it. Not professional. Please take another look at your website from a consumer point of view.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Your Itemised Order History is in alphabetical order, I can't see why you would need an order number?

It has not been brought up to scratch yet, but at least it is searchable.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • MarqueMarque Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

There is NO way I would ever use that but thanks for the suggestion .. consider this solved.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

If you want to, you can use the Install Manager ONLY as a sortable/searchable list of your content where you can find information like the SKU number, zip file size, and a link to the online readme. It can still be a handy tool, even if you never download or install anything with it...

You might also be interested in the tools for the DAZ store by Taosoft (Taozen): http://taosoft.dk/software/daztools/ I don't have any experience with them, but I know many people find them useful.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Marque said:
    There is NO way I would ever use that but thanks for the suggestion .. consider this solved.

Would you mind if I asked why? You don't have to if you don't want to, but it may be that your assumptions about it are incorrect.

edited December 1969

Thank you didn't realize that.

edited March 2013

OK used the install manager to install all of the horse content for genesis, no horse just textures? In my content library I have Daz Horse 2, Horse 2 Pro Content, Horse 2 Starter Content. Where do you find the actual model that you apply the textures to? Sorry to be such a dolt. Keeps giving me errors on everything I installed saying the content doesn't exist. I re-installed the newest studio pro and used all default for the program and content I'm installing. Is there a bug in the installer I should know about?
    Thanks

Post edited by Marque on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited March 2013

If you used the DIM to install to the default location, it should be here:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Animals\DAZ Horse 2

It should also have a label, 'Actor' on it in blue

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on