Ibrahim for M4/Genesis/M5 [COMMERCIAL]

Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
edited March 2013 in Daz PA Commercial Products

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/ibrahim-for-m4-and-genesis-m5

Ibrahim is a complete character package for Michael 4 and Genesis.

His face is a custom sculpt, requiring no morph packages to use for the Michael 4 version. Ibrahim for Michael 4 also comes with two body injection poses to create his body shape. One uses the Morphs++ and the second adds to that shape with some of the Michael 4 Elite Body Shapes morphs. The Genesis version requires the Evolution Bundle morphs for his body. There are separate shaping sliders for his head and a custom body shape.

Ibrahim has five facial hair options with and without painted hair, giving you ten options to choose from. He also comes with two basic body textures, one with and one without chest hair and a chest tattoo to add to his mystique.

Along with the facial hair selections, he has six realistic eye colors to compliment them and two reflection options as well.

As a bonus for Poser users, Poser 9 and 2012 mats for most of the options, utilizing the SubSurface Scattering node, are included. DAZ Studio users will find bonus HSS mats for most options, and genital textures for M5.

Finally, DSON files will allow you to bring the Genesis version of Ibrahim into Poser 9+ quite easily with SSS material files for almost all of Ibrahim's options.

Looks like my store is on sale today, too!

Thanks very much for looking.

Ibrahim_Promo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 208K
Post edited by Phoenix1966 on

Comments

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Now bought...I couldn't resist this versatile character having seen the promo images. I look forward to downloading Ibrahim later!

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I think I forgot to even check the promo images I bought it so fast. LOL

Now to load up DIM and download.

• peteVaultpeteVault Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

Pretty realistic guy...with a face with some personality. Put it in my shopping cart, please. Done.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    edited December 1969

Thanks to everyone for your kind words!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Your characters are always so lifelike. I might not be able to get this one right now, but I have several of your characters and I love using them!

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Is there a non-scruffy face option?

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360
    edited December 1969

I'm not absolutely certain I'll be able to grab him, but I'm checking my budget. I love his skintone, and the variety of hair options is a big plus--I also super-appreciate any vendor that provides reflection-free eye textures. :)

edited December 1969

Is there a non-scruffy face option?

No, his "bare" face has stubble...nothing smooth skinned.

To Zaarin: Glad you like him!

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Awh. Can't use him for the character I was hoping, then.

Looks nice, though. Best of luck!

• PnumekinPnumekin Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Another great character from you - I'm glad it came out in time for MM. Yours are really some of the most interesting male characters I've seen here or anywhere else, full of potential, the lot of them. Great work!

edited December 1969

Thanks so much for taking the time to say so! Hope you enjoy him!

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just want to say thanks for all the great characters. They are all so interesting - not too pretty, pretty. Like real people.

edited December 1969

Thanks so much, Baglet!

I have a fondness for the ordinary and the people around us everyday.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

I had to pick him up, of course. I think I'm only missing a couple from your DAZ store.

Tinkering both with some items that I've rehabilitated with SRMS and other methods -- now that I've got the Night World Mourning Sun skirt and David Fantasy skirt working on Genesis, as well as the duster from Cowboy for M4/Hiro, I'm putting them in pretty much every scene. Might get tired of it someday, but then, men in skirts are cool. Almost as cool as fezzes!

From left to right: Jack (from the old store), Stoltz the Elder, Ibrahim, Stoltz the Younger and Ateba (retired at a young age).

phoenixboys2013.png
    1301 x 872 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Oooo...I like!!!