How to create a curved plane primitive

edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi everyone

The question and the answer must be obvious to the majority here but I searched and searched vainly!

I'm using DAZ studio 4.5: How can I create a curved plane primitive with the possibility to modify the radius of the curve?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

jvdesuit1 said:
    I'm using DAZ studio 4.5: How can I create a curved plane primitive with the possibility to modify the radius of the curve?

Thanks in advance

Use something else...Studio is limited to 'creating' the primitives it comes with...so for anything else, you'll need to do it in some other program, usually a full featured modeler.

• edited March 2013

mjc1016 said:
    jvdesuit1 said:

Thanks in advance

Use something else...Studio is limited to 'creating' the primitives it comes with...so for anything else, you'll need to do it in some other program, usually a full featured modeler.

good morning,
    what would you suggest? Bryce,Hexagon?

EDIT:
    I've found the perfect object, look at this!I found it the free stuff of Renderosity (author Maria "Light's Passage_islands" - by maria). I've had to change the jpg and the trick is done. I have Multiplane but the way the screen is done is not what I wish for Pompeii. She has developed other model like thiss one on different subjects with the lighting attached. You can flatten the screen if you want to.

curve_screen.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 495K
    Post edited by jvdesuit1_582de7c548 on