Carrara Challenge #34 - Enry Thread - Voting is Closed - Winners Announced

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited August 2017 in Carrara Discussion

Carrara Challenge #34 - Sing to Me, Muse - ENTRY Thread - Winners Announced

Entries Accepted Through August 11th, 2017

The theme is "Sing to Me, Muse."  The term muse has come to mean any source of inspiration for any creation, endeavor, or enterprise.  For this challenge, please provide us with an example of your artistic muse for this image (not necessarily the muse for your life as a whole, but a muse for your particular image this month).  For example, if you were to be inspired by Johnny Cash's song, Ring of Fire, please either copy and paste the lyrics or copy a link to a youtube video (or other) of him singing the song.  If you were to be inspired to render very tasty Golden Corn Puffs, you could copy and paste the appropriate recipe from page 628 of the Joy of Cooking,  You will have to indicate your muse for each image at least once in the WIP thread, and also with your final image in the entry thread.

The theme is quite open.  Interpret it broadly.  Whatever inspires you is OK - as long as you can find a way to indicate it without violating the forum TOS. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIP Thread is here

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/182101/carrara-challenge-34-sing-to-me-muse-wip-thread#latest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggested template for entries:

Entry:  #

Title:

Artist:

Entry Type: Photoreal Still / Stylized Still / Animation 

A note for your muse, what inspired this particular project?

WIP Links:

Products Used:

Did you have fun? - Yes/No

Additional Notes:

Post edited by Diomede on

Comments