Poser Pro 2012
- Victoria 4
- Victoria 4 GW 5 Female Texture
- V4 Morphs ++
- V4 MuscleMorphs
- Victoria 4 Bodysuit
- Diving Suits for V4 Bodysuit

"Diving Suits" needs "Bodysuit" to work

Can you explain to me please the correct way to load texture, morphs and the above mentioned clothes or poit me to a tutorial about that?
Thank a lot and sorry again!!!

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Have you installed them yet?

There is a very nice PDF manual in your Poser Pro program directory. You should have a read though the first part of it.. These products also have readme files, found in the folder you installed them in the Read Me's folder.

There are some great tutorials here...

http://poser.smithmicro.com/training.html

If you have these items installed, load V4 (found in the Character section of your Library under DAZ poiple, go to Poses and you will find the Morphs under DAZ' Victoria 4. You want to find the poses to 'inject' the Morphs ++ and muscle morphs as a group. Adjust the dials to make V4 look like you want, go back to Characters and under Victoria 4 clothing, load the Unified Bodysuit, then go back to poses, hunt for their textures (I don't own the Diving suit ones so I can't help you on that one. Make sure the bodysuit is selected, and click on the injection pose of the texture you want. Do the same with the GW5 texture, but make sure that you have V4 selected.