Finding morphs for an SKU or Product

I was trying to expand the scripts here https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/154611/how-to-find-morphs-by-specific-artist-in-shaping-tab-panel#latest hoping to get a way to take a product (I was thinking from the SKU(s), or by getting the selected product(s) from a content pane) and extract the paths for its modifiers on the currently selected figure or prop (the way the script in the linked thread does for all morphs by a given author). So far I haven't found a method that works, the AssetId/AssetURI/AssetSource members and their members don't seem to be the SKU.

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371

Never done this.  Perhaps if you use the AssetId to get the DzAsset?  That contains a ProductId and ProductName which could help you.

• I think I tried looking in those, but I will try again - at the moment I have a render going.

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,181

See the List Products Used sample. You'll notice that I am still working on producing documentation for a number of the objects involved (in my copious amounts of "spare" time).

-Rob

• Thanks, I'll look at that in a bit.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,909
    edited August 2017

Thank you, that works - the token member of DzProductAssetContainer is the SKU (for a Daz product), for anyone following this.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on