Bryce install (easy question)

Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274
edited August 2017 in Bryce Discussion

Hello guys,

I bought Bryce 7 here, and got both Bryce and Bryce pro for Windows. It includes Bryce 7, Bryce 7 content, Bryce Pro Content and Bryce Lightning. Should I install it all, and is there a necessary order for that ?

Thanks

Post edited by Orpheus13 on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2017

You only need to instal Bryce ligtning if you are intending to set up a render farm.

Install Bryce 7.1.0.109.win32.exe first,  before you install any content.

Edited to add that you will get more guidance if you move your query to the Bryce Forum 

You can do this by clicking on the gear icon, at top right of your first post, then click to edit and change the category over on the left hand side from the drop down list on that page

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274
    Chohole said:

You only need to instal Bryce ligtning if you are intending to set up a render farm.

Install Bryce 7.1.0.109.win32.exe first,  before you install any content.

Edited to add that you will get more guidance if you move your query to the Bryce Forum 

You can do this by clicking on the gear icon, at top right of your first post, then click to edit and change the category over on the left hand side from the drop down list on that page

Done, thank you.
    I intend to build landscapes with Bryce, not just render.

Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Chohole said:

Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks, it's gonna be a while though, so many things to learn (I'm also getting into Blender...) !

Bryce is total fun.   Push buttons, see what happens.   I had to wait to use Bryce as it was originally not released for the PC, but since I first saw Bryce demo-ed in a little computer shop I used I just knew I had to have it. When they finally told me it was now available on the PC platform I almost did a dance round the shop.

Chohole said:

Bryce is total fun.   Push buttons, see what happens.   I had to wait to use Bryce as it was originally not released for the PC, but since I first saw Bryce demo-ed in a little computer shop I used I just knew I had to have it. When they finally told me it was now available on the PC platform I almost did a dance round the shop.

laugh