Tactical Pants for Genesis 8, Smay!

I loved your Tactical Pants for G3! Love the fit and wrinkles! It doesn't fit well with Gen8Male, loses its wrinkles. PLEASE make a Gen8Male version! :-)

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Second.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

I know this is an older thread, but thirded! I wonder why it loses the wrinkles. I autofit it to GF3 all the time and it keeps the details, but not on GM8 or GF8. Been trying to find a soplution for a week now and nothing works. As much as I would like a new pair for generation 8, I would rather have a solution to use the pair I have on them.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Can’t they just be converted using  sickleyield’s tutotial?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited June 2018

Can’t they just be converted using  sickleyield’s tutotial?

I have never been able to get it to work. Every time I try there is no genesis 8 in the list to make it compatible. I read it has something to do with content managemnt or DIM, which I don't use.

EDIT - just found a DA post about having to log into smart content so that you can have the ability to select Genesis 8 on the list. I never use smart content, so never knew about this log in deal and low and behold, it works perfectly by changing the tactical pants scene identifier. Now i have tactical pants for Genesis 8 male, WOOHOO!

thanks for the tip Serene.

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • smoker23smoker23 Posts: 0
    tdc said:

I loved your Tactical Pants for G3! Love the fit and wrinkles! It doesn't fit well with Gen8Male, loses its wrinkles. PLEASE make a Gen8Male version! :-)

Autofit it, save and close the file. Reopen and the 'folds' are back !!. I found this accidently.

Maybe Smay can develop a much more versatile Tactical Pants for G8. With more folds morphs and style options.

Smay, It's a factastic piece of clothing!