G8 Male suits !

Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274
edited October 2017 in Product Suggestions

So we're getting some viking and commando stuff for G8M, cool, but we still don't have much in the way of "normal" clothes !

I was very disappointed by the Male Mega Wardrobe, in fact I returned it (the female is great though). So I have nearly nothing in matter of male clothes, and the compatibility with G3 being what it is (bad) I'm still waiting for some new and very usable stuff.

We need casual wear. We also need classy wear, or casual classy, which for men would include a jacket and tie.

I know male stuff sells less, but if there isn't any it will... Not sell at all !

Thank you to think about those of us who use both genders in their projects.

Post edited by Orpheus13 on

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800

IH Kang has been doing a nice job covering that department. His formal and business attire for both genders is both simple, practical, and very realistic to everyday life. :)

• Let's hope he will do some stuff for G8M soon then !

• I use both male and female characters in my projects and I'm appalled by how little is there for males compared to females. I know male stuff sells less but there are some really cool outfits for females I would love to see for males. Some work badly with autofit...

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited October 2017

I agree we really need a better male suits for gen 8 as well as tux and business wear. I’ve messed with fitting them from other generations but the fit isn’t great. The collars and ties tend to flatten and look funky and the coats cling like spandex

I really also want a ties with independant movement

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Orpheus13 said:

So we're getting some viking and commando stuff for G8M, cool, but we still don't have much in the way of "normal" clothes !

I was very disappointed by the Male Mega Wardrobe, in fact I returned it (the female is great though). So I have nearly nothng in matter of male clothes, and the compatibility with G3 being what it is (bad) I'm still waiting for some new and very usable stuff.

We need casual wear. We also need classy wear, or casual classy, which for men would include a jacket and tie.

I know male stuff sells less, but if there isn't any it will... Not sell at all !

Thank you to think about those of use who use both genders in their projects.

Love it... I so totally agree but... I'd like to see somebody like "Luthbel" who has a real appreciate for details, clothing layers and materials.. Course.. My favortite outfit is still the Genesis supersuit... I just wish they would update that and the materials. 

Buy.. Yeah.. More stuff for men in general.. I'm with you.

• Orpheus13Orpheus13 Posts: 274
    edited October 2017

Not a coincidence if you post that today, right SnowPheonix ? wink

I was browsing the new content today, and the only thing that gets close for me is https://www.daz3d.com/cool-style-outfit-for-genesis-8-male-s, but I don't like the pants...

(and sorry for the typos on the original post, now seen and rectified)

Post edited by Orpheus13 on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Reminds me a. Lot of Elijah’s outfit https://www.daz3d.com/attitude-outfit-for-genesis-3-male-s