Texture transfer

Hello,

I have a model with proper skin. I have added genetelia, but they are white. Is there a tutorial on how i can copy/paste that skin on the genetelia?

Thanks

Comments

• If the chracter supports the anatomical elements there should be a preset, if there isn't they probably won't work (Genesis 2 and 1 Female could use the base textures, via the standard skin preset, but the males and the recent females need separate maps)

• When i place the standard genetelia on a genesis 3 model its white and i dont know how to match the ski9n colour on that. 

• there is a free UV by Cayman studios on Renderosity

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=76084

• I have done the edges of the male mesh using Ultimate Unwrap 3D repaint

you can do the same thing for free in Blender texture baking

do not fit the geografts keep separate meshes

then you can use that skin outline to seamlessly blend it in Gimp or photoshop to another character's textures  

• Thanks. I will give the UV a try. If possible i dont want to photoshop my renders unless its absolutely nessacery

• As I said, if you are using a character that supports the Anatomical Elements you should find a specific preset to apply the textures to them. If not you would be looking at add-ons such as the one th3Digit mentioned. Which character set(s) are you trying to use?

• Using the Nancy Model and the default Genesis 3 genetalia

Still not getting it to work

• This https://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-nancy-hd-for-genesis-3-female ? The What's Included says "Anatomical Elements MAT (Applies with Base)" so I think you need to apply the base materials preset after the Anatomical Elements are loaded and fitted to the figure (and they need to be parented as well as fitted, which they should be by default).

• Ok im realy sorry im a big noob but how do i apply the base material preset?

Her genetalia are in the Nancy tree.

• If you are in Smart Content>Products look under Figures for FWSA Nancy, double-click to open the product, then go to Materials>Feminine>FWSA Nancy>Skin (3Delight) or Materials>Iray>Feminine>FWSA Nancy>Skin (Iray) and double-click the preset. If you are in the Content Library under Daz Studio Formats it will be People>Genesis 8 Female>Characters>Nancy>Materials probably, doesn't look as if it has separate folders for iray and 3Delight

• Im at work now so i cant check but i think i use the content library. I do not recal seeing a texture there only applying the model. I will give it another look tonight when i get home.

• There is (usually) a Character preset in the Characters folder, which loads the base figure with the shape and textures applied (or modifies the currently selected base figure if it's already loaded), then there will (usually) be a sub-folder with the shape presets (often with soem extras) and materials (including presets for things like eye colour, tattoos, nail colours, hair options, make-up and so on - depending on the character). I think you just need to apply the skin texture after loading the anatomical elements in this case, often there will be a separate preset just for use with them.

• I got it, OMG im so stupid. Thanks for your help and above all Patience