Product Feedback - FW Sian G2F

A friendly FYI for Fred and Daz

I bought Sian a long time ago and have used her before without problem, but I brought her in a project today and discovered her elbow, wrist and finger joints are all messed up on both arms.

See the attached file.

I deleted the product from my library via DIM thinking if reinstalled, a fresh copy from the Daz server, I would get a refreshed product, but that didn't work.

I have no ill will towards these kinds of problems. Life is not perfect. At the sametime I did pay for the product and would like to have the confidence that when I download a product from the Daz server I am getting a quality tested product.

Perhaps Fred you may be willing to fix the product?

And for those of you who like to argue and that its my burden to fix it with some internal tool I may not be familiar with. Please keep in mind, I didn't pay for a product that requires my attention to fix.

So again, there's no ill-will. I have no doubt that this can be corrected and easily be refreshed for a new download. This is just a friendly message saying, "Hey please look into this." Because if no one ever speaks up how would you have the opportunity to correct any problems.

Thank you for your time.

Sian Problem.png
1000 x 1000 - 567K

Comments

• Please make a bug report. I see this too, but I'm not sure why it's happening: there are, as there should be, links from the shape to the joint centres that should be keeping the rig in step with the shape but for soem reason they are not having an effect. It may be a DS bug, it may be a product bug; in order to figure out which and to fix it it needs to be reported.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Please make a bug report. I see this too, but I'm not sure why it's happening: there are, as there should be, links from the shape to the joint centres that should be keeping the rig in step with the shape but for soem reason they are not having an effect. It may be a DS bug, it may be a product bug; in order to figure out which and to fix it it needs to be reported.

Yeah...what Richard said...(I had just about the same thing typed in already, but it wouldn't post without reloading the page...and Richard beat me to it).

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

Thank you Richard. I submitted a ticket.

• Therer is an update which fixes the issue