Installation bug Light Dome Pro 2.3.1.3 (64 BIT)

BrycescaperBrycescaper Posts: 148
edited September 2017 in Daz Studio Discussion

Windows asks if i want this program to to modify my system, I say yes, then... nothing.No installation, no error bug, no Norton quaratine, nothing. Running Win 10 pro, 64 bit, AMD FX 6300 processor (3.5 GHz), 32GB RAM

Post edited by Brycescaper on

Comments

• Install mgr installed DAZ software, directories are default location (C:/Users/Public/Documents/...

An earlier version (2.3.1.0) included in the  downloads of the program says it can't find the installation path of DAZ|Studio (perhaps because its a 32 bit application), but zero response from the 64 bit version

• I'm not clear what you are doing - installing Light Dome Pro for an older version of Daz Studio?

• Yeah, just figured it out. In a small footnote, they announce that LightDomePro is not compatible with Daz 4.x. So what is this doing in the marketplace???? Where do I go for a credit or refund? THEY SHOULD HAVE THAT CLEARLY STATED  THAT THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CURRENT VERSIONS OF DAZ|Studio!!! Now I gotta fuigure out how to globally illuminate my scenes... kinda sad that Bryce, which you are kicking to the curb cause DAZ got used in a few movies, is still more advanced than DAZ because Bryce supports HDRI and DAZ doesn't.

• Open a Sales Support ticket to request a refund https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us