DzFbxExporter crashes every time

mikekmikek Posts: 192

How does one use the DzFbxExporter? I have a script which shows the export settings and allows to select the target for the export but every time I run it DS hangs at "Executing Script".
Here is my current version:

var oExportMgr=App.getExportMgr();//define class name for the exportervar sClassName="DzFbxExporter";//find the exportervar oExporter=oExportMgr.findExporterByClassName(sClassName);//create settings objectvar oSettings=new DzFileIOSettings();//just use the last pathvar sInitialPath=oExportMgr.getExportPath();//propt user to choose a file//set title bar, initial path and filtervar sPath=FileDialog.doFileDialog(false,	"Custom Exporter",	sInitialPath,	String("%1(*.%2)")		.arg(oExporter.getDescription())		.arg(oExporter.getExtension()));//exportif(sPath && MainWindow.checkExistingFile(sPath)){	oExporter.WriteFile(sPath, oSettings);}

Post edited by mikek on

Comments

• mikekmikek Posts: 192
    edited September 2017

Ok I have found the problem. I was under the impression it must the the exporter as the dialog did show and work normally but the error was with the FileDialog.doFileDialog part.

Post edited by mikek on