Working poses

trasgutrasgu Posts: 17
edited September 2017 in Product Suggestions

Hi everyone:

I'm preparing some ilustrations about old builders and architecture, with people at work.

I'm looking for poses for Genesis (male) 2 and/or 3 

Could you tell me about products with people pushing, dragging, grabbing ropes, sculpting, cutting stone, painting walls ...

Thanks

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• This is the only one I'm familiar with.  Doesn't have all your looking for but it's a start.

https://www.daz3d.com/men-at-work-poses

• On rendo there is a set called X7 G3M Repair Maintenance Work Poses   

• Thanks friends. 
    I saw those two products, but they are not useful to me. 
    I'll keep looking. If you think of old Egyptians dragging stones or stonecutters stinging stones, that's what I need.

Thanks a lot

Bye

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    trasgu said:
    Thanks friends. 
    I'll keep looking. If you think of old Egyptians dragging stones or stonecutters stinging stones, that's what I need.

Thanks a lot

Bye

Why were they not useful? If we could understand why those didn't work, it may help us find something that can. :)

• RKane_1 said:
    trasgu said:
    Thanks friends. 

Thanks a lot

Bye

Why were they not useful? If we could understand why those didn't work, it may help us find something that can. :)

Probably a perception of those poses being too modern for the time period the render is supposed to represent.