YAToon Needs A New Home & So Does Some Of the Documentation You Could Download For Carrara DAZ Produ

Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
edited April 2013 in Carrara Discussion

While working on stuff for the Plugin FAQ I discovered a few things need a new place that they can be downloaded from.

1.) YaToon - The site you can download it at is no longer active and waybacking it with Waybackmachine now won't let you download all the YaToon files.

2.) DAZ did have downloadable Read Me files for Mimic Pro for Carrara on the old Art Zone Wiki, but those cannot be downloaded.

I did download all the YAToon files and the Mimic Pro Documentation several months ago.

If anyone can get permission from DAZ for the Mimic Pro for Carrara documents, or Zgock for YAToon and can house them at a new location please send me a PM if you need those files.

Post edited by Jay_NOLA on

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

Yes, that would be me, uploading to CarraraCafe.
    Already have had the plans for yatoon, just not the time.
    Will PM you.
    Thanx.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Cool, thank you both!

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Emailed them to you and sent you a PM saying that I emailed them. Not sure if you got the PM as the forums was acting a bit messed up earlier today.

3drendero said:
    Yes, that would be me, uploading to CarraraCafe.
    Already have had the plans for yatoon, just not the time.
    Will PM you.
    Thanx.
    edited December 1969

Thanks, got them and uploaded to CarraraCafe.
    Need to add news and update the plugins page too.

edited December 1969

Posted a news update at CarraraCafe, also added the watermarks.
    Thank you for sending, if you find any more, send them in.
    http://carraracafe.com/

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Will do I'm noticing a few things you could download you can't now. and making notes of them to see if I did have a downloaded backup of it.

One that I did discover to day is some getting started tutorials zip that existed for C6 which were on the old official documentation page. I've got those on a back up disk I know, but the file size is about 70MB which could be a problem emailing it.

edited April 2013

No worries, may work with Dropbox if you have that.
    Will work with https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ or similar sites.

Post edited by 3drendero on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Finally a time I can DL that on my Workstation - before I put it to work! lol

Jay_NOLA said:
    Will do I'm noticing a few things you could download you can't now. and making notes of them to see if I did have a downloaded backup of it.

One that I did discover to day is some getting started tutorials zip that existed for C6 which were on the old official documentation page. I've got those on a back up disk I know, but the file size is about 70MB which could be a problem emailing it.
    No worries, may work with Dropbox if you have that.
    Will work with https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ or similar sites.

Perhaps e-mail GK_Dantas?