Clothes, Import from Zbrush

lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi Every body,
By Goz i export victoria 4 to Zbrush, i extract from her body a mesh, a generic clothes, a wet suit, export the wet suit back to Poser, how can i conform my new clothes to victoria body so while i'm posing her it follows all the body movements?
Thanks a lot

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,943
    edited December 1969

Which version of Poser?

• lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry,
    Poser pro 2012
    Zbrush 4r5
    Thank!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,943
    edited December 1969

In Poser import the OBJ for your clothing. Uncheck all of the import options. Now go to the Setup Room in Poser, by clicking the tab at the top of the interface and agreeing to convert your item to a figure. In the Setup Room use the library to find and load Victoria 4 - you will be asked whether you want to regroup the model, in this case it's probably best to say yes (if you were dealing with a skirt or dress that was already grouped you might want to say no to avoid getting the wrong bones). That should give you a basic conformer, and since the mesh is close to V4 it may work OK as it is but if not you will need to adjust the falloff settings with the Joint Editor panel (just leave the centres and endpoints alone, they must match V4 for the item to conform correctly).

• lannabullslannabulls Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

Thank!
    The clothes that i extract in zbrush is a wetsiut, just the upper part, the final model dont have hips and legs.
    I follow your suggestion, it works ok, however it dont behave ok 100%, i think i have to adjust the fellof setting, look for how to do that properly cause i'm a beginer.
    Thank a lot!

Post edited by lannabulls on