Poser Files for Centaur 7 for Genesis 3 Male

anyone know where I can get readymade Poser files for Centaur 7 for Genesis 3 Male? I've tried to create Poser companion files, but to no avail.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046
    edited September 2017

there are no readymade as only DAZ could make those.

So you are stuck with creating your own

the horse part is triax weightmapped BTW.

Because the centaur uses geoshell technology as well as geografts I think you would run into the same issues I did trying to bring them into Carrara.

I could in fact get the horse part in fully rigged and have Carrara’s usual UV issues with geografts conforming it, not sure how Poser deals with that I must check but the geometry shell for blending the torso was unuseable as it would be in Poser.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • th3Digit said:

there are no readymade as only DAZ could make those.

So you are stuck with creating your own

the horse part is triax weightmapped BTW.

Because the centaur uses geoshell technology as well as geografts I think you would run into the same issues I did trying to bring them into Carrara.

I could in fact get the horse part in fully rigged and have Carrara’s usual UV issues with geografts conforming it, not sure how Poser deals with that I must check but the geometry shell for blending the torso was unuseable as it would be in Poser.

would I need to export the geoshell and the Centaur 7 figure separately? I was able to edit the rigging for the shell into TriAx weighting. When I load the figure in Poser, I get a Genesis 3 Male figure as well as shell that seemingly has not been UV mapped and I can't add textures. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Monty

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Poser does not support UDIM UVs or Dual Quaternion weight mapping for the Genesis 3 male so getting all to work with DSON importer would not work. There is a utility on the redo forum to set genesis 3 to somewhat work in poser but getting it to work with geografting may not be the scope of the utility.