daz orignals

adegneradegner Posts: 42
edited December 1969 in The Commons

cool they gave a $6.00 coupon

Like the voucher, the coupon expires at the end of each month and is a “one-time” use coupon, so please ensure that your cart contains DAZ originals (Published Artist=DAZ) with a value of at least $6.00 to make sure you get the full benefit.

*At this time, other Published Artist Products, New Releases and certain "Resell" items are also excluded.

How the hell are you supposed to find anything in this store. maybe they should give it up. I'm giving up.

there is no store cat that can be loaded to give you a clue if it qualifies, so the only way is to take a SWAG at it and hope it applies.

no way, just let the coupon expire. Maybe I should by everything from renderosity or runtime dna.

Comments

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

Looking for DAZ originals is actually quite easy. In the store look at the left where you see all the categories. From the category Top Published Artists select DAZ 3d and it will filter all the DAZ Os for you.

dofilter.gif
    437 x 715 - 50K
  • Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, that also includes the thousands of $1.99 PC products which cannot be purchased with the $6 coupon. Since we were also told (belatedly) the coupon also cannot be used on new releases, it would be nice to be able to view ONLY DAZ Originals that can be purchased with the coupon. Or at least be able to use by release date sort with the $1.99 products excluded.

I know. I'm just too dang picky.

But the store is a nightmare to browse through, and I'd prefer not to have to spend hours trying to find something to purchase with the near worthless coupon.

Puntomaus said:
    Looking for DAZ originals is actually quite easy. In the store look at the left where you see all the categories. From the category Top Published Artists select DAZ 3d and it will filter all the DAZ Os for you.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Wat.

My link takes you to the end of PC items, from where you can browse onward.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have to admit it doesn't work that way for me. Sorry. :red:

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 1969

But the store is a nightmare to browse through, and I'd prefer not to have to spend hours trying to find something to purchase with the near worthless coupon.

Yeah, unfortunately that was the reason I cancelled my PC membership.