Dynamic cloth sails, tattered/rotting for large sailing ships

It would be handy to have a nice detailed set of dynamic tattered/rotting sails for one or more of the various sailing ships, for use in sunken ships that may be leaning at any angle, possible interacting with other objects like additional sunken ships, broken masts, rocks, etc. (as well as upright ghost ships.)

Comments

• We don’t have dynamic cloth in Daz Studio so this won’t work sorry 

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

We don’t have dynamic cloth in Daz Studio so this won’t work sorry 

Actually there is, here's the plugin for it: https://www.daz3d.com/dynamic-clothing-control .  There's also a free version of the Optitex plugin, and VWD is another option I believe.

• Can the Dynamic Clothing Control pluggin be used on any arbitrary, premade clothes?  Say, old made-originally-for-Poser outfits that were for K4 or for Genesis 1, but that say in the description they won't work in DS because DS doesn't support dynamic cloth?  There are a handful of these I want to use in DS but they're dynamic cloth.  Say, G2M loinclothes and G2F skirts.

• No, the OptiTex system still requires specially made content, the control plug-in just allows tweaking of the panel settings (to imitate other types of cloth) and adds wind and, I think, variable gravity.