SEAL tattoos?

I would like to have a Genesis 8 Male character option to have military tattoos like the Airborne badge, USAF pilot wings, and Navy's Special Warefare Operator Badge, also referred to as the Budweiser or SEAL badge.  This would be a great add on to any genesis character and having options for product place would be awesome,  I can see having characters of the same units having similar tats but on different body locations or sizes.  In addition this would also be great to include as an overlay for a military uniform or ball cap.

Comments

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,070
    edited April 2019

Depends.

Post edited by Seven193 on
  • I believe they are open game.  Even so, a slight variation would still work for my needs.

• Ryzan said:

Depends.  Are military designs/badges copyrighted by the U.S. government or are they open game?

They are "open game"... The military and all of its insignias are considered to be "public domain" (search this term) and even it it could be copyrighted... copyright laws have time limits and everything older than 1977 is free for the public to use in any reasonable way.