I’m looking for glasses that will fit Genesis.

mcpughmcpugh Posts: 98
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I found Glasses and Braces from !13 but the DAZ renderer halts at the glasses. That was on an older XP computer and now on a new Win 7, Pentium Core i5 machine with a NVIDIA GeForce video card. So I figured something's wrong with those glasses.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons as it's a request for, not an offer of, a freebie. Or even a question about a product.

• mcpughmcpugh Posts: 98
    edited December 1969

Where can I find eye glasses that fit Genesis?

Also, is this the place where I can make requests for content?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

If you look on the main page of the forum you will see a forum section titled "Product Suggestions"

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,071
    edited December 1969

I always just parent the glasses to genesis head, move into place and scale the x,y and Z scaling till it fits perfectly.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 100,099
    edited December 1969

Merged duplicate threads.

edited December 1969

Thank for for showing me where to request products.

Zev0, the glasses I do have fit perfectly. It's just not rendering. The render freezes at the glasses and continues on with the rest of the render. I have a Pentium i5 processor, 8 gigs of Ram, and a NVIDIA GeForce video card so my guess is there's something wrong with the glasses.

Administrator, I hope you don't mind if I repost this in the correct forum. I'd be happy with either freebie or paying for it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Insteads of you posting duplicate threads again I shall simply move it to product suggestions for you.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited April 2013

yahzown said:
    Thank for for showing me where to request products.

Zev0, the glasses I do have fit perfectly. It's just not rendering. The render freezes at the glasses and continues on with the rest of the render. I have a Pentium i5 processor, 8 gigs of Ram, and a NVIDIA GeForce video card so my guess is there's something wrong with the glasses.

Administrator, I hope you don't mind if I repost this in the correct forum. I'd be happy with either freebie or paying for it.

The Freeze as you call it is the Render engine doing the Transparency, if you just let the render run it will finish the full render if your PC has enough Ram to calculate the shadows, depth and other things.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

I'm working on it!!! Look here: Genesis Glasses

edited December 1969

Thanks Slosh. I made a recommendation there for you.