Looking for capable scripter

Hey folks, I am currently looking for someone who would be able to create a specific script for me.

As you can see, the ui for it is pretty straight forward. The script should be able to read in the node name and label of the currently selected figure and allow the user to change these two entries when the execute button is pressed.

At the same time, the script should go through all the surfaces names of the figure and apply a prefix string and a suffix string depending if the checkbox of either is turned on. If not, then it just updates the node name and label strings of the selected figure.

I am not a scripter myself and I do not have the time to do this myself, and for someone who is good at it a script like this should not take that much time to create, so I am asking you guys if you could help me out here and create that script for me. Anyone interested in doing so, please contact me here via pm or add on me on skype "hzr3dx" and we can discuss about compensation for your time spent.

Comments