Get Carrara 8 Pro for only $99.47 with the new Darkwald or Aikdo 5 shaders release, for PC members

3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
edited April 2013 in Carrara Discussion
Post edited by 3drendero on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Just bought it today for $85.50 :-)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Awesome Patience! Welcome aboard!
    Oh you and your new space vessel are going to love it!
    Let us now if you have any questions! :)

edited December 1969

3drendero said:
    What a great deal!
    I really love that new Howie product! It looks like, from the title, that there could be more coming from that series! I certainly hope so.
    Ringo's Aiko5 shaders are sweet!
    edited April 2013

Awesome Patience! Welcome aboard!
    Oh you and your new space vessel are going to love it!
    Let us now if you have any questions! :)

Thank you.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    edited December 1969

Shame I didn't see this thread before I bought Carrara 8 Pro for $171, though since very new to Carrara never had the need to look in the Carrara forum before.. Ah well live and learn.. But not sure how you go about getting it at that price unless you had to be a member of Carrara Cafe and yeah again since only just got the program would not of known about the site until now..

Such is life.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

No need to go to Carrara cafe in order to buy anything through the DAZ 3D store, you simply gop to the DAZ 3D store. This offer was highlighted in a DAZ 3D Newsletter, the one headed "Hit the Waves with Kimberly"

If you bought Carrara within the last 30 days then you will be able tpo get a refund by filling in a support ticket to Sales dept, providing you take up the Offer from the store and buy either A5 or the latest Howie Farks product.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    No need to go to Carrara cafe in order to buy anything through the DAZ 3D store, you simply gop to the DAZ 3D store. This offer was highlighted in a DAZ 3D Newsletter, the one headed "Hit the Waves with Kimberly"

If you bought Carrara within the last 30 days then you will be able tpo get a refund by filling in a support ticket to Sales dept, providing you take up the Offer from the store and buy either A5 or the latest Howie Farks product.

Yeah. Daz3d is great at honoring such deals.
    Very friendly company. I've had very few reasons over the years to contact support. But they always take good care of us. Always.
    edited December 1969

I bought mine here at Daz3d. This concept of "forever downloads" is wonderful.

edited December 1969

I bought mine here at Daz3d. This concept of "forever downloads" is wonderful.
    Yeah. I normally buy everything from Daz3d too. This was an odd case.
  • Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,015
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Thank you for the info, will do that . :)

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

The deal is still working, amazing low price for Carrara 8 Pro!