Minotaur and Reptillian Updates.

I would love to see both of these updated. This could be done in two ways. The more difficult would be to redo them for the new generation of figures, The easier would be to do Iray Mats for them and their equipment. Either would be great.

Comments

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

I second this request!

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Reptilian 6 needs Iray options! We never had a Genesis 3 version, sadly and it's detailed enough to look great in more modern renders.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

put my vote on this as well

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

+1

• HaddixxHaddixx Posts: 88

I’d love to see these updated as well.

@Haddixx, if you have a signature image or GIF, you might want to virus-scan it. When I load this page, I get a message from Sophos Antivirus that content on the page was blocked, and it looks like there is a blank signature on your post--most likely the image Sophos blocked for me.

Although this is probably just a false positive, anyone else reading this might want to immediately run a virus scan as well.

• HaddixxHaddixx Posts: 88

@Inkubo.  That is so strange - not sure why that would be.  I've changed my profile picture just to be safe.  Thanks for pointing it out.

edited October 2017

@Haddixx, maybe that worked. Now I don't get the message when I come to this page, but it's appearing on other pages in the fora. I'm not sure what's going on.

(But even if it is a false positive, I'm glad Sophos is making the attempt to protect my PC!)

Post edited by Inkubo on