[Poser] Where are the Dragon 3 Head Horns?

I have the following products:

Daz Dragon 3
Capsces Shapes for DAZ Dragon 3
Cinematic Poses for DAZ Dragon 3
DAZ Dragon 3 Morphs

I want to add horns to my dragon head in Poser 11, but I can't find the morphs in my Library, or maybe I'm just not sure where to look?
Here's a shot of how the horns are supposed to look when applied to the Dragon.

And YES, I am using Poser 11 and NO, I cannot use Daz Studio for this project. 

Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Aren't they just dials on the draon, assuming the morphs have correctly loaded?

• I have looked at all the dials and don't see them there. That's what I was expecting, too.
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,367

Sorry can't help with Poser don't have a clue how to get the dragon to load but in DS when I have the Dragon selected the various Horn morphs are there.

dragon horns.JPG
    852 x 690 - 89K
  • mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,473
    edited October 2017
    scorpio said:

Sorry can't help with Poser don't have a clue how to get the dragon to load but in DS when I have the Dragon selected the various Horn morphs are there.

Interesting. I don't see those in Poser. I may load him in DS and compare.

Post edited by mmitchell_houston on
  • I have opened a Support Ticket in an attempt to talk to the product creator.

• mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,473
    edited October 2017

RESOLVED. I have no idea of opening the morphs and using the in Daz Studio had any effect on this, but I loaded the figure into DS, played around with it, then went back to Poser and started over from scrach, and now I can see them. Very, very weird.

IMAGE BELOW: Settings for horns can be seen on the right.

Oh well... time to move on and get this character design done, once and for all.

DragonHorns.jpg
    1926 x 1038 - 397K
    Post edited by mmitchell_houston on
  • I was looking through my old posts for something else, and it dawned on me that i never posted a pic of how I used the Dragon morphs in Poser 11. So, without further ado, here it is:

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,592

He looks great, Mike. You might post an update in the NPR thread - just went back and compared it to the original version you posted and it's a big improvement!

- Greg