Genesis 8 Male/Male and Female/Female Poses

It would be amazing if there were some much needed same-sex couple poses, from everyday poses to dance poses. 

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited October 2017

They sell them at rendo. Look for vendor Aeris . There are a few female sets here usually sold as  ‘friends’ pose sets. Feralfey also makes samesex poses as her couples poses are usually interchangeable. She does a nice ballroom set.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • I'd just be happy to see a lot more poses for Genesis 8 in general.  I'm keen to see poses that interact with the camera.

So many things need pose sets ... Vehicles in general but then riders and skateboards, rollerskates, riding bikes... selfies oh and playing pinball and video games.  Conversation sets would be most appreciated.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

You can apparently interchange poses for either gender.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited October 2017

You can use poses for either gender on the same generation figure and you can transfer poses across generations with tools... personally I don’t care for using about 80 percent of the daz female poses on guys because the female poses frequently have a pinup or exaggerated  quality which doesn’t appeal to me when applied to the male body type. Some may like this or be able to adjust it out though but I don’t find that easy to do. Obviously that is a matter of taste.

The store doesn’t vend a lot of samesex couple content. What is here is usually female/female

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • You can use poses for either gender on the same generation figure and you can transfer poses across generations with tools... personally I don’t care for using about 80 percent of the daz female poses on guys because the female poses frequently have a pinup or exaggerated  quality which doesn’t appeal to me when applied to the male body type. Some may like this or be able to adjust it out though but I don’t find that easy to do. Obviously that is a matter of taste.

The store doesn’t vend a lot of samesex couple content. What is here is usually female/female

I'm with you... the female poses are almost always sticking the tooshy out or something that doesn't look flattering but then I find that even true with a lot of the male poses in several catagories for a long time now like "Capsces"... although the new ones may have overcome that...