carrara Deluxe 18 hole golf course

would love a for carrara Deluxe 18 hole golf course.  staged for a movie.  fluttery flags

the whole caddyshack shaabang!!

and male golf outfits with golf caps with the pompom on it

mebbe even a motion path with target helper for walkcycling figures around.

heartsmileyangel

how do short people play golf?  shorter golf clubs or hold it different?

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,638

It would also be nice to have one for DAZ Studio / Poser. I found a couple of good free ones but unfortunately thet were for 3D Studio Max and VUE Nothing that would be useable in DS.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038

It would also be nice to have one for DAZ Studio / Poser. I found a couple of good free ones but unfortunately thet were for 3D Studio Max and VUE Nothing that would be useable in DS.

there was one recently in the store

https://www.daz3d.com/golf-course

Mistara said:

snip

well clubs come in all lengths so they would pick what they are most comfortable with.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    th3Digit said:
    Mistara said:

snip

well clubs come in all lengths so they would pick what they are most comfortable with.

there is hope then smiley for shorties, i'm 5ft in my socks

• The one in the daz store is nice but its only 6 holes

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2019
    Mystarra said:
    th3Digit said:
    Mistara said:

snip

playing golf is ruining a good walk.    We used to take our dogs walkies on the golf course after the golfers went home.   My old collie could carry 4 abandoned golf balls at once. We used to carry an old golf club each and the dogs would chase the balls we hit and often came back with more than we went out with.   The best ones we sold back to the golf club  for their practice tee. So the dogs helped earn their food  

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Chohole said:
    Mystarra said:
    th3Digit said:
    Mistara said:

snip

playing golf is ruining a good walk.    We used to take our dogs walkies on the golf course after the golfers went home.   My old collie could carry 4 abandoned golf balls at once. We used to carry an old golf club each and the dogs would chase the balls we hit and often came back with more than we went out with.   The best ones we sold back to the golf club  for their practice tee. So the dogs helped earn their food  

a lovely idea for an animation smiley

I used to go to the par 3 golf course at Glanvile with friends sometimes when I lived down near Port Adelaide

is not many holes 18 and fairly flat unlike the public one I went to at Mt Gambier which was as hilly AF! angry

you could join 3 of that set in store together enlightened