Can't sign up to the platinum club

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Salutations.

After going to http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-monthly-membership/ and attempting to add it to my cart I get the error message "Selected date is not valid for specified period". After searching through the stickies on the forum I read that the Daz CS is bogged down with tickets right now and figured a post in the forum might be better in case someone knows how to fix it. I also saw a lot of posts about people having trouble with their Platinum club subscriptions ending, but that isn't my issue since I haven't been a PC member for well over a year.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,316
    edited December 1969

We will see what we can find out - that should be the correct page.

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

atfeldt said:
    Salutations.

After going to http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-monthly-membership/ and attempting to add it to my cart I get the error message "Selected date is not valid for specified period". After searching through the stickies on the forum I read that the Daz CS is bogged down with tickets right now and figured a post in the forum might be better in case someone knows how to fix it. I also saw a lot of posts about people having trouble with their Platinum club subscriptions ending, but that isn't my issue since I haven't been a PC member for well over a year.

Thank you in advance.

Can you try a hard refresh on this page and see if that helps. I was able to add this item to my cart without any questions on date etc. With the fixes the web team is working on it is also possible that the store was being updated at the time you were trying this operation. We've seen some of these issues over the last few weeks.

Give it a try again and see if it will add it properly.

• edited December 1969

Can you try a hard refresh on this page and see if that helps. I was able to add this item to my cart without any questions on date etc. With the fixes the web team is working on it is also possible that the store was being updated at the time you were trying this operation. We've seen some of these issues over the last few weeks.

Just tried a hard refresh but got the same error, then I did a full flush of chrome and restarted it. Cookies, cache, history, you name it and it went. After logging in and trying again it unfortunately gave me the same error.
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,329
    edited December 1969

atfeldt said:

Just tried a hard refresh but got the same error, then I did a full flush of chrome and restarted it. Cookies, cache, history, you name it and it went. After logging in and trying again it unfortunately gave me the same error.

Just got the same error, however when I put a 1 in the qty box it went into the cart ok. HTH.

• edited December 1969

This thread can be marked as done. Yesterday it wouldn't let me add the membership whether or not I tried to add 0 or 1 quantity of the product. But today it let's me add it either way, so whatever happened is fixed at this point. Cheers.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,329
    edited December 1969

atfeldt said:
    This thread can be marked as done. Yesterday it wouldn't let me add the membership whether or not I tried to add 0 or 1 quantity of the product. But today it let's me add it either way, so whatever happened is fixed at this point. Cheers.

Great news :-)