Aging Morphs for Genesis 8 (Commercial)

13»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

"/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/Zev0/Aging Morphs 8/!Face Age Controller.dsf."

Go to that path. If the file !Face Age Controller.dsf is present then delete it. The only file that should be there in it's place is !Aging Head Controller.dsf. If both are present then you will get that duplicate ID issue.

• NathNath Posts: 2,719

Thanks that sorted it! (Manual install)

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,009

Ta: will try when I get a chance. Just didn't pursue it last night.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,815
    Zev0 said:

"/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/Zev0/Aging Morphs 8/!Face Age Controller.dsf."

Go to that path. If the file !Face Age Controller.dsf is present then delete it. The only file that should be there in it's place is !Aging Head Controller.dsf. If both are present then you will get that duplicate ID issue.

And that did indeed fix the issue. Thank you so much for helping out!

• please someone helps me I don't  know how to install it :( 

• please someone helps me I don't  know how to install it :( 

How are you trying to install, and how did you install Daz Studio itself?

• How does it work?

I selected the caracter (Michael 8) double clicked the 'Aging Morphs Head Preset 2', an installing window poped showing the progress of installation but nothing happened.

I tried selecting only the head of Michael 8... same result (or abcense of).

I see no additionnal controls in the parameters tab or the shaping one or what ever.

Is there a owner's manual PDF or something?

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

denisnormandin said:

How does it work?

I selected the caracter (Michael 8) double clicked the 'Aging Morphs Head Preset 2', an installing window poped showing the progress of installation but nothing happened.

I tried selecting only the head of Michael 8... same result (or abcense of).

I see no additionnal controls in the parameters tab or the shaping one or what ever.

Is there a owner's manual PDF or something?

All the aging morphs should be in the shaping tab. Actor/Full Body/Real World/Aging Morphs. If you're doing individual parts like the head, it's under Real World (shaping tab).

• I have installed download files manually.The pre-sets show upin Content Manager but when dropped and dragged onto Genesis8 Male character -nothing changes. There is a Full Body/Real World directory but no Aging Morphs folder or sliders. This happens both on a Mac and a PC.  Need it be this hard to get a working plug in ?  If there is something that I ought to know, tell me /help me.

john

• Most of the morphs are not working, I have the sliders setup but when I change any of them , it does nothing.

• "An error occured while reading the file, see the log for more details." Can anyone tell me why this is?
    Hate to have spent money only to find i can't use the model i purchased. Please advise.

• Bonjour,

Cela ne fonctionne pas pour moi non plus. J'aime ce que vous crée Zev0 mais la je n'arrive pas a voir les curseurs sous l'onglet shape. Voir image...

Merci

Vue 1.png
    1758 x 869 - 844K
  • Hi. I previously had aging morphs but recently bought Aging face details but dont see any difference. Are there differences or additions. Can anyone confirm what the differences are with these two. Thanks:)

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

steevechevrier said:

Bonjour,

Cela ne fonctionne pas pour moi non plus. J'aime ce que vous crée Zev0 mais la je n'arrive pas a voir les curseurs sous l'onglet shape. Voir image...

Merci

I am so sorry I don't speak french ,(and I couldn't figure out how to translate it into english) but from the picture it seems you are wondering why the aging morphs aren't showing results on the Toon morphs ....... the Toon morphs are very strong and a lot of the morphs for regular figures or characters don't work well on them ,But you could try a regular character with a percentage of Toon in it to get better results . Hope you can translate this better than I managed .

edited May 2022

The Aging Face Detail package is all HD morphs. Make sure the figure renders at least Sub Division level 2 to see the details better. OR.... to see the details before render time, increase the figures subD level in viewport.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Sir, Are you working on Gen 9 hands? 

Zev0 said:

Aging Morphs is already packaged. Female version will be released first. I am also finishing Up SkinBuilder 8 as well as Fit Control at the same time, so I am busy trying to get them all ready for release at a level I am happy with:) Aging Morphs basically had a major refinement overhaul so that took longer than expected.

Hi. Define G9 Hands...

• Hey there.

I recently purchased this package and installed it via Daz IM however when I select my G8 figure and then apply any of the presets, I dont get the morphs/sliders appearing.

If I load in a fresh G8 I also dont see the sliders.

Thanks,

SB

• Hey,

I just picked up this Morph package. I click on a Gen 8 model, double click the morph, and nothing happens. I don't see an instruction with the download, so wanted to at least hear if you're supposed to do something else before I ask for a refund.

• What are you clicking on? There should be only a few presets - for zeroing, and a handful of combined looks. If you see files for the individual morphs that suggests an installation issue.

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

I have Aging Face Details and Aging Morphs for G8 (amonst others) In the smart content the Face Details just show the rest options, and the Aging Morphs are full presetsfor head and body. To set different strengths look in your parameters tabs, I shaping tab search bar depending what you have type in search bar wrinkles, age, aging, stretch (stretch marks), sag, to find each options sliders for the various body parts. In parameters select eyes then type in search bar crows feet to find those silders

• pbateman28pbateman28 Posts: 22
    edited January 10

Zev0, will you be releasing a G9 version of these morphs?

Post edited by pbateman28 on

Zev0, will you be releasing a G9 version of these morphs?

Yes.

GhostofMacbeth said:

There is a face option already 
    https://www.daz3d.com/aging-face-details-hd-for-genesis-9

This is more of an independant addon with only face details, not entire body..

• pbateman28pbateman28 Posts: 22
    edited January 12

Zev0 said:

GhostofMacbeth said:

There is a face option already 
    https://www.daz3d.com/aging-face-details-hd-for-genesis-9

This is more of an independant addon with only face details, not entire body..

Yep, already have thus one! The aging body morphs are a great way of adding some subtle detail to charactrers for a more realistic look over all. If I may, I'd like to suggest a simple one: a c-section scar, which is pretty common among older women. Again, just an added detail. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on